New York City, Nov 30, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Rosario S. Crane is a psychologist currently practicing through her private practice, serving the community in Tampa. Dr. Crane offers consultation and psychotherapy to adults and children who experience depression and anxiety, including phobias, panic disorders, stress, and post-traumatic stress. She also works with couples seeking consultation with parenting and relations and also with children experiences behavioral or academic problems. She is trained in methods of EMDR and hypnotherapy, which can be used to complement her therapeutic approach. Dr. Crane earned her Ph.D. degree in clinical psychology from the University of South Florida and completed a clinical internship and fellowship through Harvard Medical at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Her patients have excellent experiences with her, one stating, “I have been seeing Dr. Crane for close to 11 years. She has a lot of experience and really helped me with my family, anxiety, and life in general. She is always a solid sounding board and is always there to help. My life is better because I have had her to help me through all of life’s challenges. Thank you, Dr. Crane!”
More on your digital wall:
- Timeshare Resale Advertiser BuyaTimeshare.com Celebrates 20 Years of Success
- Miami Entertainment Executive Matt “Money Matt” Herman Launches Partnership with LA V Nightclub
- The astonishing tracks of Jayoh have been liked by many people with a huge number
- US Residents are raving about Myonlinecert.com – Offering Online CCW Training
- James Chelnis, MD, a Cosmetic Facial Surgeon with Manhattan Oculoplastics
Another stating, “I have been seeing Dr. Crane for almost 2 years. Before finding her, I had been to numerous counselors/therapists, etc. no one has ever helped me as much as Dr. Crane. The progress I have made with her has been unbelievable. She knows just when to push me and when to let things be. She often uses EMDR during our sessions and I truly believe that has made all the difference in the world. Dr. Crane definitely knows what she is doing and is pretty much the best in her field that I have come across.”
A third stating, “I have been seeing Dr. Crane for about 1.5 years. She has helped me find tools to deal with my anxiety and depression through cognitive behavioral therapy and relaxation techniques, helping reduce the number, frequency, and severity of my panic attacks. She listens closely to what I’m saying and remembers small details from previous sessions. I feel like she really cares about my well-being and wants me to find a healthy, stable, and balanced peace of mind.”
Learn More about Dr. Rosario S. Crane:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/899135-Rosario-Crane-Psychologist
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Rosario S. Crane, Ph.D.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Melissa Susan North, Physical Therapist
- Bill Maddox Posts Near Record returns in Gold & WTI Crude
- 3D Printing Market Analysis by Market Players, Share, SWOT and Size Forecast to 2025
- Carol Ann Scuro, DMD, Dentist with Emery – Scuro DMD, PC
- Department of Justice filing motion to allow the continuation of IRS to not collect taxes in the Healthcare In