(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, May 23, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Bajork-Marbach is a local family, cosmetic, and restorative dentist in Kingwood and provides patient care to the Houston, Texas community. She treats patients with serious dental issues as well as those in need of regular checkups and routine procedures
Dr. Marbach’s office is highly sought after for cosmetic procedures, as well. Common esthetic dental procedures can be performed to correct discolored, chipped or missing teeth. They also can be used to change the overall shape of teeth. Other cosmetic services include teeth bleaching and veneers.
More on your digital wall:
- Too Little Too Late – Transparasy Will Uncover Tax Evasion In Healthcare Industry
- Sony Might Be Planning To Release PlayStation 5 with a New Cartridge System; Fans Are Confused
- Until Pressure Was Applied To Blizzard By A Large Corporation The World Cup Overwatch Will Not Happen-Leaked
- Relieve Pain Fast with the Power of CBD!
- Noel Torres Jr., MD, FAAP, a Pediatrician with Cudahy Medical Clinic
Born in Dallas, Texas and raised in Wisconsin, Dr. Marbach earned her undergraduate at the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana. She received her DDS degree with honors from the School of Dentistry at the University of Texas, Health Science Center in San Antonio. The School of Dentistry is part of UT Health San Antonio, provider of comprehensive health, dental and cancer care, advanced academics and life-saving research.
Dr. Marbach completed her residency at Bexar County Hospital in San Antonio. She then gained a fellowship with the American Association of Hospital Dentists.
She underwent additional training with the Rosenthal Institute Aesthetic Advantage Continuum at the University of New York Dental School in cosmetic veneers and performing ‘smile lifts’. A Smile Lift is a process of restoring the youthful appearance of a patient’s smile through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as dental veneers, porcelain crowns, dental bonding, teeth implants, and teeth whitening.
Dr. Marbach is a member of the American Dental Association and remains current in the latest oral health technologies by attending and contributing to seminars and conferences. Recently, she received her fellowship within the Academy of General Dentistry.
Recipient of numerous awards and accolades, Dr. Marbach has been named a Top Doctor in Dentistry, Healthgrades Honor Roll Recipient and voted ‘Best in Texas’ in a ‘Before-and-After Contest’ for porcelain veneers.
Dr. Marbach is married with three children. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and exploring Mexico. She is a talented pianist, golfer and loves to read.
Learn more about Dr. Bajork-Marbach:
Through her online FindaTopDoc.com profile https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/1416391-Mary-Bajork-marbach-dentist-Kingwood-TX-77339 or visit the Kingwood Caring Gentle Dentistry website: https://www.kwdds.com/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Mary E. Bajork-Marbach DDS, FAHD, FAGD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Mphasis signs new multi-year deal to provide cloud infrastructure services to The Ardonagh Group
- JBCH -Only Super-specialty Orthopaedic Hospital with Best Doctors in Kolkata
- Rivona Naturals launches India’s First-Ever Bubble Clay Mask
- Todd D. Francone, MD, Colorectal Surgeon with Massachusetts General Hospital / Newton-Wellesley
- CCH strongly listed on CoinMaretCap, Coinchase may turn out the darkest horse in 2019