(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, May 23, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Bajork-Marbach is a local family, cosmetic, and restorative dentist in Kingwood and provides patient care to the Houston, Texas community. She treats patients with serious dental issues as well as those in need of regular checkups and routine procedures
Dr. Marbach’s office is highly sought after for cosmetic procedures, as well. Common esthetic dental procedures can be performed to correct discolored, chipped or missing teeth. They also can be used to change the overall shape of teeth. Other cosmetic services include teeth bleaching and veneers.
More on your digital wall:
- Maria Castello-Ramirez, MD, a Vascular Surgeon with Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute IO Silver Clinic
- Diane F. Lam, MD, an Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Specialist with NYU Langone Health
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
- Is Adele Suffering From An Eating Disorder As She Shocks Everyone With Her Shocking Weight Loss?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can be Reviewed by PC Gamers Only on One Platform but with Many User Drawbacks
Born in Dallas, Texas and raised in Wisconsin, Dr. Marbach earned her undergraduate at the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana. She received her DDS degree with honors from the School of Dentistry at the University of Texas, Health Science Center in San Antonio. The School of Dentistry is part of UT Health San Antonio, provider of comprehensive health, dental and cancer care, advanced academics and life-saving research.
Dr. Marbach completed her residency at Bexar County Hospital in San Antonio. She then gained a fellowship with the American Association of Hospital Dentists.
She underwent additional training with the Rosenthal Institute Aesthetic Advantage Continuum at the University of New York Dental School in cosmetic veneers and performing ‘smile lifts’. A Smile Lift is a process of restoring the youthful appearance of a patient’s smile through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as dental veneers, porcelain crowns, dental bonding, teeth implants, and teeth whitening.
Dr. Marbach is a member of the American Dental Association and remains current in the latest oral health technologies by attending and contributing to seminars and conferences. Recently, she received her fellowship within the Academy of General Dentistry.
Recipient of numerous awards and accolades, Dr. Marbach has been named a Top Doctor in Dentistry, Healthgrades Honor Roll Recipient and voted ‘Best in Texas’ in a ‘Before-and-After Contest’ for porcelain veneers.
Dr. Marbach is married with three children. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and exploring Mexico. She is a talented pianist, golfer and loves to read.
Learn more about Dr. Bajork-Marbach:
Through her online FindaTopDoc.com profile https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/1416391-Mary-Bajork-marbach-dentist-Kingwood-TX-77339 or visit the Kingwood Caring Gentle Dentistry website: https://www.kwdds.com/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Mary E. Bajork-Marbach DDS, FAHD, FAGD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Robert Cukier, DDS, a General – Cosmetic Dentist with Glendale Family Dental
- Carlos Martinez Cosme, PharmD, Pharmacist
- Anita V. Moorjani, MD, FAAP, Pediatrician with the Center for Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- Michael Andrews, MD, an Anesthesiologist with DMC Harper University Hospital
- The Relationship Of Leonardo Dicaprio And His Girlfriend Camila Morrone Gets Criticized Again; This Time Morrone Gives It Back To The Haters