(Your digital wall Editorial):- Pittsburg, May 25, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Author Bruce S. Rabin, MD, PhD, releases his enriching self-help book, Coping with Stress for Mental and Physical Health and Longevity, to readers nationwide.
Bruce Rabin, MD, PhD., isan Emeritus Professor at the University of Pittsburgh. With a professional career that has spanned 45 years, he has been instrumental in moving science and research to real-world application by developing and implementing programs designed to help people identify, learn and adhere to behaviors that will maintain their wellness, and lower their risk of developing serious and potentially life-threatening conditions and diseases. As a result of his work, people of all ages, socioeconomic levels, educational backgrounds and lifestyle – are learning more about how to more effectively cope with the stress in their lives.
More on your digital wall:
- Princess Love Norwood Reveals Bulky Body In Swimsuit And Apprises Ray J Regarding New Year Post Welcoming Epik, Their Son
- Tiny Harris Has Something Special For Her Fans On Valentine’s Day
- Maria Castello-Ramirez, MD, a Vascular Surgeon with Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute IO Silver Clinic
- Diane F. Lam, MD, an Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Specialist with NYU Langone Health
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
This bookis a result of the stress coping program he developed that has been refined by input from thousands of individuals who have participated in the program. Based on their contributions this book will provide you with a proven and effective program for improving your health by increasing your ability to cope with stress.
The book is intended for healthy individuals who will benefit from increased stress-coping skills, and for individuals with diseases where stress coping can promote an enhanced sense of well-being and possibly influence the course of disease. Examples of diseases that may benefit from enhanced stress coping skills include hypertension, depression, asthma, arthritis, cancer, atherosclerotic heart disease, chronic pain, sleep disturbances, psoriasis, chronic fatigue syndrome, multiple sclerosis, lupus, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, and inflammatory bowel disease.
Readers will also learn how to manage their levels of stress as they grow older. To take the learning further, the author also helps his readers develop their life skills to develop well-rounded mental and physical health, not letting stress take over their lives.
Dr. Rabin’s work will be exhibited at the BookExpo + BookCon 2019, to be held at the Jacob Javits Center, New York City, this coming May 29 to 31 and June 1 and 2, 2019, at the Authors Press Booth # 1667. To get the latest update on authors, like and follow Authors Press on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Written by Bruce S. Rabin
E-book | $3.03
Paperback | $13.99
Hardcover | $23.99
About Authors Press
Authors Press is an online publishing company and book reseller catering to the needs of both experienced and aspiring authors as well as readers. They offer the finest publishing solutions for full-time and independent authors. The company’s team of proofreaders, editors, designers, and publishing professionals are committed to fulfilling industry standards for their clients’ works to be published, marketed, and sold.
Please visit www.authorspress.com for more information.
1321 Buchanan Rd. Pittsburg, CA 94565 USA
Source :Authors Press
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- VOLT Oceania Announces Re-Launch of VOLT 250 series E-Bike
- Intimate Tickles LLC Stoked To Receive 2020 XBIZ Party Plan Company Awards Nomination
- Actress Kaley Cuoco Finally Puts Light on Why She and Her Husband Karl Cook Live Separately Even After a Year of Marriage
- Greg Efros, DMD, MS, an Orthodontist with Efros Orthodontics
- Writer Aids in Empowering the American Citizenry