(Your digital wall Editorial):- Pittsburg, May 27, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – High school seniors Jennifer and Alex have been dancing together for all of two years now, under the watchful eye of their dance instructor, Mrs. Lands. But when they get the chance to compete in New York, they pack their bags and board a bus to this once-in-a-lifetime event, not knowing that their lives will be forever changed when they come back.
More than the drama of teenagers growing up, Shirlie Calabrese’s The Big Dance focuses on the thrill of competition, of consistently doing your best not for the prize but for the sheer joy of it.
More on your digital wall:
- Too Little Too Late – Transparasy Will Uncover Tax Evasion In Healthcare Industry
- Sony Might Be Planning To Release PlayStation 5 with a New Cartridge System; Fans Are Confused
- Until Pressure Was Applied To Blizzard By A Large Corporation The World Cup Overwatch Will Not Happen-Leaked
- Relieve Pain Fast with the Power of CBD!
- Noel Torres Jr., MD, FAAP, a Pediatrician with Cudahy Medical Clinic
Shirlie Calabrese is a self-confessed bookworm from New Jersey. She currently works as a principal’s secretary in an elementary school.
Shirlie’s book is exhibited at the BookExpo + BookCon 2019 held at the Jacob Javits Center, New York City, May 29 to 31 and June 1 and 2, 2019 at the Authors Press Booth # 1667. You may meet her personally June 1st, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. where she is signing copies, with free giveaways. Like and follow Shirlie and get the latest updates on her and the other Authors Press authors on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Written by Shirlie Calabrese
Kindle | $3.99
Paperback | $8.99
About Authors Press
Authors Press is an online publishing company and book reseller catering to the needs of both experienced and aspiring authors as well as readers. They offer the finest publishing solutions for full-time and independent authors. The company’s team of proofreaders, editors, designers, and publishing professionals are committed to fulfilling industry standards for their clients’ works to be published, marketed, and sold.
Please visit www.authorspress.com for more information.
1321 Buchanan Rd. Pittsburg, CA 94565 USA
Source :Authors Press
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Right after the Fervent Airplane Crash Dale Earnhardt Jr. and His Family Hastened To Hospital
- Jeff Nalin, PsyD, a Clinical Psychologist with Paradigm Treatment Centers
- Elizabeth Whitaker, MD, FACS, Facial Plastic Surgeon with Atlanta Face – Body
- Stock to Watch: Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR)
- Stock on the Run: Omega Healthcare Investors (NYSE: OHI)