(Your digital wall Editorial):- Pittsburg, May 29, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Louston Fountain’s new poetry book, Dreams to Reality: A Small Book of Poetry from the Pen of Louston L. Fountain, encourages readers to be inspired, enlightened, and see the world in a positive light. The main goal of the book, however, is for readers to become closer to God.
In writing this book, Louston shares that he exhibited the gift he received from God: the gift of the written word. All the poems come mainly from his interaction with others, situations he had encountered, and from families and friends, he connected with. He was also inspired by God to write the book when he was at the lowest point of his life.
More on your digital wall:
- Andrea M. Gass, DPT, a Physical Therapist with Providence St. Mary Medical Center
- Morgan Rosenthal, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse with Carriage Court of Memphis
- Shahrad Aynehchi, MD, a Urologist with West Coast Urology
- The New Designs And Elements In Death Stranding Includes Many Unique Features, One Of Which Includes A Talking Baby In The Dualshock 4 Controller
- Cafrii has Triggered a Lot Of Fan Frenzy with His Brilliant New Song Sunrise
“I really enjoyed reading the book I found it pleasurable as well as inspiring,” says an Amazon reviewer.
Louston’s work will be exhibited at the BookExpo + BookCon 2019, to be held at the Jacob Javits Center, New York City, this coming May 29 to 31 and June 1 and 2, 2019, at the Authors Press Booth # 1667. To get the latest update on authors, like and follow Authors Press on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Written by Louston Fountain
Kindle | $3.99
Paperback | $14.99
About Authors Press
Authors Press is an online publishing company and book reseller catering to the needs of both experienced and aspiring authors as well as readers. They offer the finest publishing solutions for full-time and independent authors. The company’s team of proofreaders, editors, designers, and publishing professionals are committed to fulfilling industry standards for their clients’ works to be published, marketed, and sold.
Please visit www.authorspress.com for more information.
1321 Buchanan Rd. Pittsburg, CA 94565 USA
Source :Authors Press
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Laura Hudson, FNP-C, APRN, Family Nurse Practitioner with Compass Family Health LLC
- Justin A. Williams, DO, Oncologist with Rockcastle Regional Hospital and Respiratory Care Center
- Justin C. Clark, MD, a Neurosurgeon with Great Lakes Neurosurgical Associates, P.C.
- Earnings Review: Pan American Silver Corp. (NASDAQ: PAAS)
- Newly Launched Book Unlocks Power Within Each One of Us