(Your digital wall Editorial):- Pittsburg, May 29, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Alzheimer’s Disease is cruel on both the patient and the loved ones around him. As the disease spreads and the patient loses more and more of his memories, his loved ones can’t help but feel helpless against such an onslaught.
Which is why Mary Ellen Connelly, wife and caregiver to Jim, decided to write this book, Jum and Muz–I Forget: A Caregiver’s View of Alzheimer’s. It first began as an exercise in coping with the twenty-year duration of her husband’s Alzheimer’s. Eventually, she discovered how it helped her piece herself and her family together as well as understand the disease more. Now she hopes that the book will give support and guidance to others who have a loved on suffering from the degenerative disease. She details methods of caregiving that her family personally employed, including those that didn’t work, as well as up-to-date studies in caring and medication.
More on your digital wall:
- Andrea M. Gass, DPT, a Physical Therapist with Providence St. Mary Medical Center
- Morgan Rosenthal, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse with Carriage Court of Memphis
- Shahrad Aynehchi, MD, a Urologist with West Coast Urology
- The New Designs And Elements In Death Stranding Includes Many Unique Features, One Of Which Includes A Talking Baby In The Dualshock 4 Controller
- Cafrii has Triggered a Lot Of Fan Frenzy with His Brilliant New Song Sunrise
Today Mary Ellen Connelly is based in California, living on an acre and a half on the Calaveras River. A former newspaper writer, she is currently working on a book about Montana politics.
Mary Ellen’s work will be exhibited at the BookExpo + BookCon 2019, to be held at the Jacob Javits Center, New York City, this coming May 29 to 31 and June 1 and 2, 2019, at the Authors Press Booth # 1667. To get the latest update on authors, like and follow Authors Press on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Written by Mary Ellen Connelly
Kindle | $1.99
About Authors Press
Authors Press is an online publishing company and book reseller catering to the needs of both experienced and aspiring authors as well as readers. They offer the finest publishing solutions for full-time and independent authors. The company’s team of proofreaders, editors, designers, and publishing professionals are committed to fulfilling industry standards for their clients’ works to be published, marketed, and sold.
Please visit www.authorspress.com for more information.
1321 Buchanan Rd. Pittsburg, CA 94565 USA
Source :Authors Press
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- William J. Bohen, DDS, Dentist with A2Z Gentle Dentistry
- Native Texan’s Newly Released Book Teaches Kids the Essence of Self Worth and Service to Others
- Liping Wang, MS, CA, Director, Holmdel Acupuncture – Herbal Medicine Center
- Lavanya A. Cherukuri, MD, an Obstetrician-Gynecologist with Hurley Medical Center
- Al Norton, DDS, a General – Cosmetic Dentist with Dentistry at Sugarloaf