(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jun 3, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Mahajan is a board-certified vascular and general surgeon who has provided high-quality vascular care for the Atlanta community since 2016 at North Atlanta Vascular Clinic. At any of its four convenient locations in Johns Creek, Cumming, Roswell or Lawrenceville, Georgia, North Atlanta Vascular Clinic provides care and treatment of an array of vascular and venous disorders in a relaxed and friendly environment. The clinic offers state-of-the-art imaging and testing equipment, allowing the doctors to diagnose problems and initiate treatment without unnecessary wait times.
Dr Mahajan is affiliated with several hospitals in the Georgia area, including Emory Johns Creek Hospital, Methodist Hospital of Southern California, and Southern Regional Medical Center.
More on your digital wall:
- Too Little Too Late – Transparasy Will Uncover Tax Evasion In Healthcare Industry
- Sony Might Be Planning To Release PlayStation 5 with a New Cartridge System; Fans Are Confused
- Until Pressure Was Applied To Blizzard By A Large Corporation The World Cup Overwatch Will Not Happen-Leaked
- Relieve Pain Fast with the Power of CBD!
- Noel Torres Jr., MD, FAAP, a Pediatrician with Cudahy Medical Clinic
Dr Mahajan received his bachelor’s degree in chemical and biomolecular engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta. He then earned his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta. Dr. Mahajan completed an internship and residency in general surgery at the Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, after which he completed his fellowship training in vascular and endovascular surgery at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.
As part of his commitment to further education, Dr Mahajan earned a certification in the interpretation of vascular ultrasound.
Dr Mahajan has presented vascular research at several national and regional academic meetings.
Dr Mahajan holds professional memberships with the Society for Vascular Surgery, the American College of Surgeons, and the Georgia Vascular Society.
Vascular surgery is a surgical subspecialty in which diseases of the vascular system, or arteries, veins and lymphatic circulation, are managed by medical therapy, minimally-invasive catheter procedures, and surgical reconstruction. Vascular surgeons treat a range of health problems, from spider and varicose veins to life-threatening aneurysms, and can help patients manage chronic conditions throughout their lives.
As a vascular surgeon, Dr Mahajan, diagnoses, treats, and manages conditions in the arteries and veins, also called the blood vessels. His specialties include renal disease, diabetic foot ulcers, and thoracic outlet syndrome.
Learn More about Dr Anuj Mahajan:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/3628350-Anuj-Mahajan-Vascular-Surgeon or through North Atlanta Vascular Clinic, https://www.navascularclinic.com/provider/anuj-mahajan-md-facs-rpvi
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Anuj Mahajan, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Marvin A. Kornmehl, DDS, Dentofacial Orthopedist, Orthodontist – Invisalign Dentist with Kornmehl
- Jeffery Leving Secures Court Victory for Falsely Accused Dad
- Levolution Establishes its First Group of Service Providers
- Celestine Jain-Ofoma, MD, an Internist with Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System
- The Relationship Of Leonardo Dicaprio And His Girlfriend Camila Morrone Gets Criticized Again; This Time Morrone Gives It Back To The Haters