(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jun 3, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Board certified and fellowship trained surgeon, Dr Zandra H. Cheng currently practices with WCMG Breast Center. She is affiliated with both WCHN Danbury Hospital Campus and WCHN New Milford Hospital Campus.
Dr Cheng graduated with her medical degree from the University of California San Diego School of Medicine in 1997, giving her over two decades of experience in her field. After obtaining her medical degree, she completed her general surgery residency with Penn State University. Furthering her training she completed her breast surgery fellowship with Anne Arundel Medical Center.
More on your digital wall:
- Too Little Too Late – Transparasy Will Uncover Tax Evasion In Healthcare Industry
- Sony Might Be Planning To Release PlayStation 5 with a New Cartridge System; Fans Are Confused
- Until Pressure Was Applied To Blizzard By A Large Corporation The World Cup Overwatch Will Not Happen-Leaked
- Relieve Pain Fast with the Power of CBD!
- Noel Torres Jr., MD, FAAP, a Pediatrician with Cudahy Medical Clinic
Dr Cheng is certified in Surgery by the American Board of Surgery. The American Board of Surgery serves the public and the specialty of surgery by providing leadership in surgical education and practice, by promoting excellence through rigorous evaluation and examination, and by promoting the highest standards for professionalism, lifelong learning, and the continuous certification of surgeons in practice.
Dr Cheng is trilingual and can serve patients in Chinese (Mandarin), English, and French.
To stay up to date in her field, Dr Cheng is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. The American College of Surgeons is dedicated to improving the care of the surgical patient and to safeguarding standards of care in an optimal and ethical practice environment.
A breast surgeon is trained to evaluate and manage patients with breast pain, benign lumps and cysts and abnormal mammograms, in addition to breast cancer. It is important to realize that the majority of benign (non-cancerous) breast conditions do not require surgery. The use of breast ultrasound for evaluation and for procedure guidance is an integral part of my practice, and minimally-invasive, as well as non-operative procedures, are often used where historically surgery might have been the only option.
Learn More about Dr Zandra H. Cheng:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/8132289-Zandra-Cheng-Surgeon Her profile with Danbury Hospital https://www.danburyhospital.org/find-a-doctor/zandra-cheng
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Zandra H. Cheng, MD, FACS
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Adrienne S. Glaich, MD, DermSurgery Associates, Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Wreck Spec- A Customized Gaming PC Can Hit 60fps Without Being Pricey
- Corey H. Evans, MD, MPH, a Family Practitioner with BayCare
- Newly Launched Book Unlocks Power Within Each One of Us
- Karen Bourgeois, a Case Manager – Nurse Paralegal