(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jun 13, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Patel is an interventional cardiologist who specializes in complex coronary and peripheral interventions, brachytherapy, thrombolysis, mechanical thrombectomy, as well as drug-eluting stents. He is currently serving patients at the Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. The Ochsner Medical Center includes acute and sub-acute facilities and centers of excellence, including the Ochsner Cancer Institute, the Ochsner Multi-Organ Transplant Center, and the Ochsner Heart and Vascular Institute. This center is also one of six training sites in the world for robotic surgery and is nationally known for many skilled physicians.
Dr. Patel earned his medical degree from the Stanford University School of Medicine. He then went on to complete his internship and residency in internal medicine at the Yale University School of Medicine, followed by his fellowships in general cardiology and interventional cardiology at the University of Virginia.
More on your digital wall:
- Madhuri Kavi, DMD, a General Dentist with Lancaster Dental, PC
- RELX Golden Shield Program Aids Authorities in Countering Counterfeit E-cigarette Products
- Renown TV Personality Mackenzie Mckee’s Mom Died From Cancer
- Spruce up Your Weekends with The Energising Beats of Luvmatt’s Forthcoming Peppy song ‘Another Lover’
- Jeffrey Berliner, DO, a Physiatrist with Craig Hospital – CNS Medical Group – Colorado RSVP Clinic
Dr. Patel is board-certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, and interventional cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM). The ABIM is a physician-led, non-profit, independent evaluation organization driven by doctors who want to achieve higher standards for better care in a rapidly changing world.
Dr. Patel is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC), a Fellow of the American Heart Association (FAHA), as well as a Fellow of the Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention (FSCAI). The fellowship is one of the most distinguished designations the College offers its members. It is the ultimate recognition of professional achievement.
Dr. Patel is a member of the American College of Physicians (ACP). The ACP is an international organization comprised of 154,000 internists, subspecialists, residents, fellows, and medical students. The organization and its members lead the profession in education, standard-setting, and the sharing of knowledge to advance the science and practice of medicine.
Cardiology is a branch of internal medicine. Interventional cardiology, on the other hand, is a branch of cardiology that deals specifically with the catheter-based treatment of structural heart diseases. An interventional cardiologist, like Dr. Patel, specializes in diagnosing and treating cardiovascular diseases, as well as congenital (present at birth) and structural heart conditions through catheter-based procedures, such as angioplasty and stenting. His research interests include reperfusion injury and patient quality/ safety outcomes.
Learn More about Dr. Rajan A. G. Patel:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/578080-Rajan-Patel-cardiologist-New-Orleans-LA-70121 or through the Ochsner Medical Center, https://www.ochsner.org/doctors/rajan-patel
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Rajan A. G. Patel, MD, FACC, FAHA, FSCAI
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Dr. George M. Grunert, MD a Reproductive Fertility Specialist with Aspire Fertility Institute of Hou
- Spokes Digital Attends the Largest Marijuana Expo MJBizCon in Las Vegas
- Buy Soundcloud plays to endorse your music and get new fans in the safest way
- Demand for Plant Based, Organic Products Growing in Hair and Beauty Sector; $RVIV (OTCMKTS: RVIV), $EPC ( NYSE: EPC),$NUS (NYSE: EPC), $GGB.C,CSE: GGB.C
- Brief Overview on Company’s Performance: Evergy (NYSE: EVRG)