(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jun 20, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Kantor is a dentist who is passionate about her profession and strives for dental excellence. It is her desire to create and maintain healthy, natural, long-lasting smiles for her patients.
Dr Kantor is currently serving patients’ dental needs at her private dental practice – Columbine Creek Dentistry – in Littleton, Colorado. There, she and her staff use the latest options in dental techniques and technology to offer general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, restorative dentistry, sedation dentistry, and orthodontics. They make every effort to provide a comfortable, convenient place for patients to get the best dental care. Columbine Creek Dentistry adheres to excellence through a wide range of dental treatments, including specialized and advanced procedures such as dental implants, sleep apnea treatment, Invisalign, and more.
More on your digital wall:
- Too Little Too Late – Transparasy Will Uncover Tax Evasion In Healthcare Industry
- Sony Might Be Planning To Release PlayStation 5 with a New Cartridge System; Fans Are Confused
- Until Pressure Was Applied To Blizzard By A Large Corporation The World Cup Overwatch Will Not Happen-Leaked
- Relieve Pain Fast with the Power of CBD!
- Noel Torres Jr., MD, FAAP, a Pediatrician with Cudahy Medical Clinic
Dr Kantor is a certified Invisalign® provider. Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment that helps to straighten teeth without the use of the typical metal braces.
Dr Kantor was born and raised in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. She received her Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from the prestigious McGill University in Montreal, Quebec. She then went on to receive her Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from Indiana University, where she graduated on the Dean’s List.
During her training, Dr Kantor was honoured with an award from the American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry award. She was also selected as one of the Top 40 Dentists Under 40 by Incisal Edge Magazine.
Dentistry, also known as Dental and Oral Medicine, is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity. Dentists, like Dr Kantor, diagnose oral diseases, as well as promote oral health and disease prevention.
Learn More about Dr Alexandra T. Kantor:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/3703038-Alexandra-Kantor-Dentist or through Columbine Creek Dentistry, https://columbinecreekdentistry.com/meet-our-team.html
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Alexandra T. Kantor, DDS
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Adventure-filled Book Out to Captivate Audiences
- Anita V. Moorjani, MD, FAAP, Pediatrician with the Center for Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- Charles Gottlieb, MD, Internist, Cardiologist – Cardiac Electrophysiologist with Abington Medical
- Robin A. Robinson, RN, BS, CAPA, a Registered Nurse with Sebastian River Medical Center
- Amit Waghray, MD, an Internist with Dignity Health