(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jun 19, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Scuro is an established dentist with Emery & Scuro DMD, PC, in Rochester, New York, where she practices alongside her husband, Dr W. Bradford Emery, and her son, Dr Nicholas Emery. Emery & Scuro DMD, PC has been recognized as one of the top Rochester dental practices. The dental team offers general and cosmetic dentistry for the entire family. They have a solid reputation for excellent and friendly care.
Dr Scuro earned her bachelors in science degree with honours (Cum Laude) from the University of Pittsburgh before earning her Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree with academic honours from the University of Pennsylvania, where she later taught classes. She completed her general practice residency and served on the teaching staff of the Eastman Dental Center and the Genesee Hospital. She also is certified and trained to offer laser gum treatment know as LANAP (Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure). This is an alternative to traditional and painful periodontal gum surgery for patients suffering from gum disease. It causes less pain, less down time, less swelling and less time out of work than traditional gum cutting surgery.
More on your digital wall:
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
- Is Adele Suffering From An Eating Disorder As She Shocks Everyone With Her Shocking Weight Loss?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can be Reviewed by PC Gamers Only on One Platform but with Many User Drawbacks
- Elioneofone Seems to Break All the Preconceived Notion with FNfL “Field Nigga For Life”
- Forrest Beau Swann, MD, MS, an Ophthalmologist with Brazos Eye Surgery of Texas
Dr Scuro is a member of the American Dental Association, the New York State Dental Association, the Seventh District Dental Society, and the Academy of Straightwire and Functional Orthodontics.
Dr Scuro attributes her success to the education she has received, as well as to her commitment to continuing education courses. She also attributes her success to her ability to work with two other similarly advanced dentists to provide a well-rounded treatment plan for each patient in one location.
Dentistry is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity. Dentists, like Dr. Scuro, are doctors who specialize in oral health. Their responsibilities include diagnosing oral diseases and promoting oral health and disease prevention – among others.
Dr Scuro’s favourite professional publications are the Journal of the American Dental Association and the Journal of Periodontology. In her spare time, she enjoys sports, skiing, and sailing.
Learn More about Dr Carol Ann Scuro:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/8137665-Carol-Scuro-Dentist-Rochester-New-York-1462 or through Emery & Scuro DMD, PC, https://www.drsemeryandscuro.com/team
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Carol Ann Scuro, DMD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- J. Anthony Kososki, DDS, General Dentist with Kososki Dental
- Sarasota Wedding Planner Creating Luxury Elopements
- Blood Stream Infection Testing Market to Predict Garner Maximum Revenues Till 2026
- Carlos Martinez Cosme, PharmD, Pharmacist
- Richard S. Gist, MD, MBA, Cardiologist with the LSU Healthcare Network