(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jun 20, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Perry is a board-certified psychiatrist who diagnoses and treats a wide range of conditions, including depressive disorders, bipolar disorder, anxiety, phobias, and substance dependencies. He often carries out psychiatric diagnosis sessions and is renowned for his patient-centric focus. He takes the time to get to know his patients and their circumstances, and in doing so, finds the treatments that are right for them.
Dr Perry is currently serving patients at his private practice in New York City, New York. He is also affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital – a member hospital of Northwell Health. A staple in the community for more than 150 years, Lenox Hill Hospital has earned a national reputation for outstanding patient care and innovative medical and surgical treatments. The mission of the Hospital is to deliver outstanding healthcare with compassion and respect, to promote wellness in its communities, and to advance the field of medicine through education and research.
More on your digital wall:
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
- Is Adele Suffering From An Eating Disorder As She Shocks Everyone With Her Shocking Weight Loss?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can be Reviewed by PC Gamers Only on One Platform but with Many User Drawbacks
- Elioneofone Seems to Break All the Preconceived Notion with FNfL “Field Nigga For Life”
- Forrest Beau Swann, MD, MS, an Ophthalmologist with Brazos Eye Surgery of Texas
Dr Perry received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. in 1971. He then went on to complete an internship at CHA Cambridge Hospital, followed by a residency at New York University Bellevue Hospital Center. He also completed additional residencies and a fellowship in child & adolescent psychiatry at the NYU School of Medicine.
Dr Perry is board-certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN). The ABPN is a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to serving the public interest and the professions of psychiatry and neurology by promoting excellence in practice through certification and continuing certification processes.
Psychiatry is the medical specialty devoted to the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of mental disorders. These include various maladaptations related to mood, behaviour, cognition, and perceptions. Psychiatrists, like Dr Perry, evaluate, diagnose, and treat patients with mental disorders. They may prescribe medication or suggest therapy according to their patients’ needs.
Dr Perry is always happy to help and advise less-experienced practitioners by sharing his wealth of expertise accrued throughout nearly half a century dedicated to the field of psychiatry.
Learn More about Dr Paul G. Perry:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/180709-Paul-Perry-psychiatrist-New-York-NY-10021
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Classic Action Features Have Come Back To Action With The Release Of Fight’N Rage
- Right after the Fervent Airplane Crash Dale Earnhardt Jr. and His Family Hastened To Hospital
- Donald E. Patterson, MD, FACS, a Vascular Surgeon with Evansville Surgical Associates
- Earnings Roundup: CF Industries Holdings (NYSE: CF)
- Paul G. Perry, MD, Psychiatrist in private practice