(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jun 24, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Kim is a dentist who is currently serving patients’ dental needs at her private dental practice Smile 1 Dental Group in Suwanee, Georgia. There, she utilizes the latest in dental technology and treatment options to provide general and preventive care, as well as cosmetic and restorative solutions. From teeth whitening and fillings to Invisalign braces and dentures, Dr. Kim strives to help patients of all ages get the perfect smile.
Dr. Kim earned her Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry degree from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Georgia. Earlier in her life, Dr. Kim trained as a pianist and musician. She continued her training at the Blair School of Music at Vanderbilt University. She then went on to receive a master’s degree in music from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, with a major in piano performances. She also earned her doctoral degree in music in Indiana.
More on your digital wall:
- Balloon Catheters Market Size, Share, Trend | At 5.3 % CAGR Industry Growing, latest trend, Analysis By 2027
- New Book Promotes Better Comprehension of Property Management Systems
- Michael Andrews, MD, an Anesthesiologist with DMC Harper University Hospital
- Saud Alkabbaa, MD, a Plastic Surgeon with the Jewish Hospital
- Megha Mendiratta, MD, a Family Practitioner with Comprehensive Primary Care
Dr. Kim’s dental career was inspired by her brother who is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. She learned that oral health is a window to overall health, and how she could make a difference in public health. Having always wanted to serve the community, Dr. Kim decided to switch her career to dentistry. Dr. Kim is a member of the American Dental Association, the Georgia Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry.
Dentistry, also known as Dental and Oral Medicine, is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity. Dentists are responsible for diagnosing oral diseases, as well as promoting oral health and disease prevention. Additionally, they look for abnormalities within the mouth such as lumps, swelling or discoloration, and perform necessary diagnostic procedures to diagnose and treat these abnormalities. As a dentist, Dr. Kim sees patients for a variety of conditions and procedures, including caries risk assessment, gum inflammation or gingivitis, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain, braces, Invisalign, retainer removal, and dental implant restoration.
Dr. Kim is a certified Invisalign® provider. Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment that helps to straighten teeth without the use of the typical metal braces. In her spare time, Dr. Kim loves to spend time with family and friends. She also enjoys seeing musicals and concerts, especially operas.
Learn More about Dr. S. Jenny Kim:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/82735347-S-Jenny-Kim-Dentist or through Smile 1 Dental Group, https://smile1dental.com/about-us
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Robin A. Robinson, RN, BS, CAPA, a Registered Nurse with Sebastian River Medical Center
- Fritz Dimitri Joseph, DMD, a General Dentist with Clinique Dentaire
- Prem K Kittusamy, MD, Cardiologist and Phlebologist with Las Vegas Cardiology/Las Vegas Vein Clinic
- Rivona Naturals launches India’s First-Ever Bubble Clay Mask
- Watch this Passionate Music Video ‘STAY TRUE’ by Renowned Artist Playyboi Pudd