(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jun 29, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Kansas is an ophthalmologist with over 56 years of experience in medical and surgical ophthalmology. He holds two U.S. patents for technique and instrumentation for cataract surgery. In 1992, his Phaco-section technique was chosen as one of the “Ten Best Surgical Techniques in the World” by Ocular Surgery News.
Dr Kansas is the founder of the Kansas Eye Surgery Associates, P.C. in Latham, New York. There, he provides traditional medical eye care, as well as cataract and lens implants, laser correction, glaucoma treatment, and eyelid surgery. In addition, Dr Kansas is a Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at Albany Medical College. He is also the Co-Founder of the Albany Regional Eye Surgery Center.
More on your digital wall:
- Maria Castello-Ramirez, MD, a Vascular Surgeon with Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute IO Silver Clinic
- Diane F. Lam, MD, an Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Specialist with NYU Langone Health
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
- Is Adele Suffering From An Eating Disorder As She Shocks Everyone With Her Shocking Weight Loss?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can be Reviewed by PC Gamers Only on One Platform but with Many User Drawbacks
Dr. Kansas earned his medical degree from Albany Medical College in 1963. He then went on to complete his internship at Albany Memorial Hospital, followed by his residency in ophthalmology at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Dr Kansas is board-certified in ophthalmology by the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO). The ABO is an independent, nonprofit organization responsible for certifying ophthalmologists (eye physicians and surgeons) in the United States.
Dr Kansas conceived and developed “Manual Small Incision Cataract Extraction with Implants” in 1982 using 6 to 7 mm scleral tunnels and single suture closure. In 1991, he incorporated the no-stitch wound architecture. Four years later, in 1995, he reduced the scleral tunnel size to 4.0 mm with foldable implants.
Dr Kansas is a textbook author. He has also made numerous contributions to medical textbooks and peer-reviewed articles. Furthermore, he has participated in the Orbis International mission to provide eye care and surgical interventions to the underdeveloped areas of Kingston, Jamaica.
Dr Kansas lectures internationally and conducts wet labs to teach surgical techniques to fellow physicians. Dr Kansas is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and a Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology. Additionally, Dr Kansas has been invited to join the International Intra-Ocular Implant Club (IIIC) – an international organization of noted ophthalmologists.
Ophthalmology is a branch of medicine and surgery, which deals with the diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders. Ophthalmologists are experts in the diseases, functions and anatomy of the eye. They may provide routine care such as vision testing, as well as prescribe and fit eyeglasses or contact lenses. However, ophthalmologists are also surgeons. They repair traumatic injuries to the eye and perform cataract and corneal surgery.
Learn More about Dr Peter G. Kansas:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/1151685-Peter-Kansas-Ophthalmologist or through Kansas Eye Surgery Associates, P.C., http://www.drkansas.com/drkansas.html
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on you your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Peter G. Kansas, MD, FACS
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Buy Real YouTube Views To Boost Your Brand Awareness Instantly
- Nawar Alnoman, DDS, MS, Dentist with Dental Logic / 1st Family Dental
- Laura Hudson, FNP-C, APRN, Family Nurse Practitioner with Compass Family Health LLC
- Prem K Kittusamy, MD, Cardiologist and Phlebologist with Las Vegas Cardiology/Las Vegas Vein Clinic
- Interwork Announces the Launch of ElektriVo – Unique and Patent Pending Blockchain Solutions for EV Ecosystem