(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jul 16, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Tole is a board-certified allergist, immunologist and internist who is currently serving patients at his private practice East Alabama Allergy and Asthma located in Opelika, Alabama. East Alabama Allergy and Asthma’s mission is to be the leading caregiver for patients of all ages in the East Alabama region with allergies and chronic respiratory problems. Dr Tole is the area’s only board-certified allergist.
Dr Tole is a native of the Auburn/Opelika area. He earned his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2003. He then went on to complete his residency in internal medicine at the University of Tennessee in Memphis, followed by his fellowship in allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in 2010.
More on your digital wall:
- Vernon L. Cowell Jr., MD, MPH, FACS, a General Surgeon with Legacy Medical Group – General Surgery
- Riveting New Book Provides Answers on a Mysterious Civilization Many Consider as Myth
- Enjoy Your Own Company But Think Twice Before ‘Eating Alone’
- Jin ‘Mystic’ Seong-Jun Will Once Again Appear In The League Of Legends Professional Season 2020 As Confirmed By Afreeca Freecs.
- Doorbusters Lock – Safe Offers 24 Hours Emergency Services To Clients In Las Vegas
Before moving back to the Auburn/ Opelika area, Dr Tole was in practice with University Physicians in Jackson, Mississippi where he served as an Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine and as an Assistant Fellowship Program Director.
Dr Tole is a Diplomate of the American Board of Allergy and Immunology, as well as a Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
Dr Tole is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, the Alabama Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, the American Medical Association, the American College of Physicians, the American Osteopathic Association, and more.
Allergy and immunology involve the management of disorders related to the immune system. These conditions range from the very common to the very rare, spanning all ages and encompassing various organ systems. An allergist/immunologist, like Dr Tole, is a physician who specializes in diagnosing, treating, and helping prevent allergic diseases and disease processes affecting the immune system.
Internal medicine or general medicine is the medical specialty dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases. Physicians specializing in internal medicine are called internists.
Learn More about Dr John W. Tole II:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/692387-John-Tole-internist-Auburn-AL-36830 or through East Alabama Allergy and Asthma, https://www.eaallergy.com/meet-the-providers
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :John W. Tole II, DO
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Author Releases Poetry Book about Faith and Spirituality
- Mary Ann Picone, MD, a Neurologist with Holy Name Medical Center
- Laura Hudson, FNP-C, APRN, Family Nurse Practitioner with Compass Family Health LLC
- Mint Mobile Surprises Customers With Cheap Cell Phone Plans With No Contract
- Registered Nurse Jean Sullivan, RN Provides Care for the Grand Junction, Colorado Area