(Your digital wall Editorial):- Grand Rapids, Jul 17, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Blue Sun Productions, The Center for Inquiry – Michigan and The Committee To Protect Medicare and Affordable Care are proud to announce a community screening of Screwed – By The Greedy Business Of American Healthcare, a new feature documentary film by award-winning director, Dr. Vivekanand Palavali. The documentary will screen in Grand Rapids, MI at The Wealthy Theatre on July 18, 2019, from 7-9 pm followed by a panel discussion with Dr. Vivek Palavali, Dr. Abdul El-Sayed and Dr. Rob Davidson and other guest speakers.
Ticket prices are $6 for general admission and $5 for CMC and CFI members. To purchase tickets, please click here.
More on your digital wall:
- Princess Love Norwood Reveals Bulky Body In Swimsuit And Apprises Ray J Regarding New Year Post Welcoming Epik, Their Son
- Tiny Harris Has Something Special For Her Fans On Valentine’s Day
- Maria Castello-Ramirez, MD, a Vascular Surgeon with Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute IO Silver Clinic
- Diane F. Lam, MD, an Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Specialist with NYU Langone Health
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
About the Film
Screwed – By The Greedy Business Of American Healthcare, is a sequel to the Michigan Emmy nominated documentary, Bitter Pill: America and Healthcare in America. The film highlights the suffering millions of Americans will have to endure if Trump’s administration repeals Obamacare but does not provide quality affordable health care to those citizens. In Bitter Pill: America and Healthcare in America, it was predicted that, though noble in its intention, Obamacare would not provide affordable, quality health care to all American citizens and millions would still be left uninsured or underinsured. Although, Obamacare did help millions get health care, unfortunately, premiums for many middle-class citizens went up and many healthcare exchanges disappeared. Watch as, Dr. Vivek Palavali, from a neurosurgeon’s perspective, sheds light on why America is the only developed nation that does not provide health care to all of its citizens. Every other Western European nation provides quality universal health care that is affordable with better outcomes compared to America.
About Blue Sun Productions
Created and operated out of Fenton, MI, Blue Sun Productions is a documentary filmmaking company. The company’s mission is to disseminate knowledge in an entertaining fashion regarding issues of social significance including Humanism, peace, universal health care, economic and LGBT equality, as well as, the 21st-century neuroscience of religiosity, brain, and belief. The company’s goal is to produce thought-provoking video projects that can affect social change in a positive manner. www.drpalavali.com.
Blue Sun Productions
PO Box 577 Fenton, MI 48430
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- New Book Promotes Better Comprehension of Property Management Systems
- Mitch Mally, DC, a Chiropractor with Tri-Med Chiropractic Health – Wellness Center
- Seeing Through the American Civil War
- Earnings Roundup: Alder BioPharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALDR)
- This February, The Train Simulator ‘Railway Empire’ Is All Set To Enter Nintendo Switch Consoles