(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jul 19, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Pinter is a board-certified paediatrician who is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center in New York. Jamaica Hospital Medical Center is a 424-bed fully accredited community teaching hospital with a Level 1 trauma center and a large network of community-based ambulatory care. The mission of the Medical Center is “to serve our patients and the community in a way that is second to none.”
Dr Printer is the sole paediatrician for EDWARD s Bennett MD, PLLC medical practice, also known as KGH Docs.
More on your digital wall:
- Todd A. Besnoff, MD, a Cosmetic Surgeon with Ultimate Image Cosmetic Medical Center
- NutriCargo’s Holy Basil Powder Has Earned High Ratings By Reviewers
- This February, The Train Simulator ‘Railway Empire’ Is All Set To Enter Nintendo Switch Consoles
- Energetic Forthcoming Compositions of the Delightful Artist Hailey Livingston are Undoubtedly a Hit
- Sagar Dhamne, MD, a Pathologist
Dr Pinter is also an Adjunct Professor of the Ronald O. Perelman Department of Emergency Medicine NYU Langone Health. The Ronald O. Perelman Department of Emergency Medicine is committed to making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients, students and trainees, and the broader community through excellence in patient care, education, and research.
Dr Pinter earned his medical degree from Sackler Faculty of Medicine, a medical school affiliated with Tel Aviv University in 2004. Dr Pinter is board-certified in paediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP). The ABP is an independent, nonprofit organization whose certificate is recognized throughout the world as a credential signifying a high level of physician competence. One of Dr Pinter’s publications includes “Maternal-infant perinatal transmission of methicillin-resistant and methicillin-sensitive Staphylococcus aureus.”
Paediatrics is the branch of medicine that involves the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. As a paediatrician, Dr Pinter examines diagnoses and treats children of all ages with a wide variety of injuries and illnesses. He understands that children change rapidly and they must be approached with an appreciation for their stage of physical and mental development.
Learn More about Dr David M. Pinter:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/81842193-David-Pinter-Pediatrician
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :David M. Pinter, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Gerald B. McFadden, DDS, FAGD, FICOI, Dentist with SmileDesign Dental
- Until Pressure Was Applied To Blizzard By A Large Corporation The World Cup Overwatch Will Not Happen-Leaked
- Levolution Establishes its First Group of Service Providers
- Phuong Nguyen, DDS, a General, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentist with Emerson Dental
- Yleana Ivette Munoz, DDS, General Dentist with El Paso Smiles Center