(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jul 23, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Angie Seelal is a Physician Assistant who specializes in all areas of adult and pediatric dermatology. She is affiliated with Advanced Dermatology in Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Staten Island, New York. Since 1986, Advanced Dermatology has been offering a wide array of medical, cosmetic, laser, and plastic surgery services.
Dr Seelal has vast knowledge in treating patients who suffer from chronic skin conditions. She is dedicated to providing compassionate care to all of her patients. Additionally, she is knowledgeable in regards to advanced laser and cosmetic procedures, thereby delivering desirable aesthetic solutions.
More on your digital wall:
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
- Is Adele Suffering From An Eating Disorder As She Shocks Everyone With Her Shocking Weight Loss?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can be Reviewed by PC Gamers Only on One Platform but with Many User Drawbacks
- Elioneofone Seems to Break All the Preconceived Notion with FNfL “Field Nigga For Life”
- Forrest Beau Swann, MD, MS, an Ophthalmologist with Brazos Eye Surgery of Texas
Dr Seelal is a member of many prestigious associations including the American Academy of Physician Assistants, the National Psoriasis Foundation, the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, and the New York State Society of Physician Assistants.
Dr Seelal graduated from a competitive program at Touro College School of Health Sciences where she earned her Master of Physician Assistant Studies. During her studies, she performed clinical rotations in all major fields of medicine.
In addition to being a valued member of the Advanced Dermatology team, PA Seelal passionately completed a 960-hour comprehensive program with studies related to medical terminology, laboratory skills and procedures, as well as anatomy/physiology.
A Physician Assistant is a health care practitioner who practices medicine in collaboration with or under the supervision of a physician, depending on state laws. In the United States, PAs are nationally certified and state-licensed to practice medicine at their level. With expertise in dermal fillers and non-invasive treatments such as CoolSculpting and Laser Hair Removal, Angie continues to enjoy the scope of her work.
Learn More about Angie Seelal, RPA-C:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/82735448-Angenie-Seelal-Dermatologist or through Advanced Dermatology, https://www.advanceddermatologypc.com/doctors/angie-seelal/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Angie Seelal, MPAS, RPAC
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Indomitable America Loses Out On Its Sway Under Trump’s Rule
- Yolanda Meadowcroft, RN, CHPN, Registered Nurse – Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse with Seasons Hospice – Palliative Care
- Morgan Rosenthal, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse with Carriage Court of Memphis
- David Adefeso Has Shared Some Valuable Lessons that He Adopted from Tamar Braxton on the Occasion of His Birthday
- Charles W. Grayson, DO, an Otolaryngologist with Ocala ENT