(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jul 23, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Angie Seelal is a Physician Assistant who specializes in all areas of adult and pediatric dermatology. She is affiliated with Advanced Dermatology in Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Staten Island, New York. Since 1986, Advanced Dermatology has been offering a wide array of medical, cosmetic, laser, and plastic surgery services.
Dr Seelal has vast knowledge in treating patients who suffer from chronic skin conditions. She is dedicated to providing compassionate care to all of her patients. Additionally, she is knowledgeable in regards to advanced laser and cosmetic procedures, thereby delivering desirable aesthetic solutions.
More on your digital wall:
- Balloon Catheters Market Size, Share, Trend | At 5.3 % CAGR Industry Growing, latest trend, Analysis By 2027
- New Book Promotes Better Comprehension of Property Management Systems
- Michael Andrews, MD, an Anesthesiologist with DMC Harper University Hospital
- Saud Alkabbaa, MD, a Plastic Surgeon with the Jewish Hospital
- Megha Mendiratta, MD, a Family Practitioner with Comprehensive Primary Care
Dr Seelal is a member of many prestigious associations including the American Academy of Physician Assistants, the National Psoriasis Foundation, the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, and the New York State Society of Physician Assistants.
Dr Seelal graduated from a competitive program at Touro College School of Health Sciences where she earned her Master of Physician Assistant Studies. During her studies, she performed clinical rotations in all major fields of medicine.
In addition to being a valued member of the Advanced Dermatology team, PA Seelal passionately completed a 960-hour comprehensive program with studies related to medical terminology, laboratory skills and procedures, as well as anatomy/physiology.
A Physician Assistant is a health care practitioner who practices medicine in collaboration with or under the supervision of a physician, depending on state laws. In the United States, PAs are nationally certified and state-licensed to practice medicine at their level. With expertise in dermal fillers and non-invasive treatments such as CoolSculpting and Laser Hair Removal, Angie continues to enjoy the scope of her work.
Learn More about Angie Seelal, RPA-C:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/82735448-Angenie-Seelal-Dermatologist or through Advanced Dermatology, https://www.advanceddermatologypc.com/doctors/angie-seelal/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Angie Seelal, MPAS, RPAC
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Walter Kostrzewski, DMD, a Cosmetic Dentist with Stony Hill Dental Care
- David Gates, DDS, General Dentist at The Center for Cosmetic and Family Dentistry
- Essex based journalist launches online petition to stop UK supermarkets selling ready meals
- Mailey A. Bay Jaques, PT, DPT, OCF, CSCS, Orthopedist in California
- Usha K. Nagin, MD, an Internist – Hospitalist with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center