(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jul 23, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Nadia Krupnikova is a well-versed psychiatrist who diagnoses and treats patients in Rockville, Maryland. She specializes in neurology and psychiatry, a growing specialty combining neurological and psychological aspects of illness. She diagnoses and treats mental illness, such as depression, anxiety disorders, substance abuse, schizophrenia and many more using a combination of medications and psychotherapy.
Dr Krupnikova is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to serving the professions of psychiatry and neurology by promoting excellence in practice through certification and continuing certification processes.
More on your digital wall:
- Madhuri Kavi, DMD, a General Dentist with Lancaster Dental, PC
- RELX Golden Shield Program Aids Authorities in Countering Counterfeit E-cigarette Products
- Renown TV Personality Mackenzie Mckee’s Mom Died From Cancer
- Spruce up Your Weekends with The Energising Beats of Luvmatt’s Forthcoming Peppy song ‘Another Lover’
- Jeffrey Berliner, DO, a Physiatrist with Craig Hospital – CNS Medical Group – Colorado RSVP Clinic
Dr Krupnikova earned her medical degree from The University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, through an accelerated program combining a bachelor degree and doctor of medicine degree while engaging in research and clinical activity. The UMKC Department of Psychiatry is based on the belief that psychiatry is an integral part of the field of medicine and is committed to the BioPsychoSocial model of understanding psychiatric illnesses and providing care for patients.
Dr Krupnikova is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences (SMHS). SMHS is the 11th oldest medical school in the country and the first in the nation’s capital. Since its establishment, the school has been at the forefront of medical education and has grown to include highly-ranked programs in the health and biomedical sciences. The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences has a long history and proud tradition of providing state-of-the-art clinical care, outstanding education and training programs, and cutting-edge biopsychosocial research in the Nation’s Capital.
Dr Krupnikova has been in practice for over 30 years and her office on Church Street in Rockville, Maryland accepts new patients. She speaks both English and Russian and attributes her success in the field to her drive and determination throughout her life.
Learn more about Dr Nadia Kurpinilova: Though her FindaTopDoc.com profile: https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/2412008-Nadia-Krupnikova-Psychiatrist
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Buy Real YouTube Views To Boost Your Brand Awareness Instantly
- Esteemed Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Dr. Hezekiah G.P. Shani Serves Patients in Cincinnati, Ohio Region
- American Rock Band Foundry Makes a Comeback with Another Hard-Hitting Composition ‘Poker Face’
- Brief Overview on Company’s Performance: Evergy (NYSE: EVRG)
- Model Markdabeast1 slams famous musician Sulaimon Alao Adekunle for online scamming