(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jul 25, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Vazquez is a fellowship-trained endocrine and board-certified general surgeon who is currently serving patients at Arizona Thyroid & Parathyroid Surgery in Scottsdale, Arizona. “It’s our most fundamental mission to deliver specialty concierge-like care to those suffering from disorders of the thyroid, parathyroid & adrenal glands” as stated on the practice’s website.
Dr Vazquez is also affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center, HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center, and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center. Dr Vazquez earned her medical degree from the Ponce School of Medicine in 2005. She then went on to complete her residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, followed by her fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. She has been in practice for nine years.
More on your digital wall:
- Balloon Catheters Market Size, Share, Trend | At 5.3 % CAGR Industry Growing, latest trend, Analysis By 2027
- New Book Promotes Better Comprehension of Property Management Systems
- Michael Andrews, MD, an Anesthesiologist with DMC Harper University Hospital
- Saud Alkabbaa, MD, a Plastic Surgeon with the Jewish Hospital
- Megha Mendiratta, MD, a Family Practitioner with Comprehensive Primary Care
Dr Vazquez is board-certified in surgery by the American Board of Surgery, which is an independent, nonprofit organization founded in 1937 to provide board certification to individuals who have met the highest standards of education, training, and knowledge in the field of surgery.
Dr Vazquez is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. FACS is a post-nominal title used to indicate that the surgeon’s education and training, professional qualifications, surgical competence, and ethical conduct have passed a rigorous evaluation, and have been found to be consistent with the high standards established and demanded by the said college.
Endocrine surgery is a surgical subspecialty that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of benign and malignant disorders of the thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas and adrenal glands. As a general surgeon, Dr Vazquez can also perform a wide range of abdominal surgeries for many forms of intestinal and abdominal wall neoplasms, hernias, gallbladder disease, gastric and pancreatic disease. She follows her patients from the initial preoperative evaluation and surgical recovery all the way to outpatient post-surgical care.
Learn More about Dr Bianca J. Vazquez:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/2075845-Bianca-Vazquez-Surgeon
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Bianca J. Vazquez, MD, FACS
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Jeffrey Stirling, MD, an Interventional Radiologist with Trinitas Regional Medical Center / Universi
- Rivona Naturals launches India’s First-Ever Bubble Clay Mask
- Seventy-nine-year-old Writer Releases Collection of Delightfully Entertaining Stories
- Tasneem Rashid, MD, an Oncologist with RWJ Barnabas Health
- Buy Real Instagram Likes To Increase The Engagement Of Your Profile