(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jul 25, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Lundgaard is a dentist who is currently serving patients’ dental needs at Penny Creek Family and Implant Dentistry in Mill Creek, Washington. There, she and Dr Chad G. Slocum strive to help every one of their patients keep their teeth healthy and their smiles bright. It is extremely important to them to stay current with the latest in dental diagnosis and treatment to ensure that their patients receive the best quality care possible.
Dr Lundgaard earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco, California in 1997. After dental school, she moved to the Northwest to complete a general practice residency program at the University of Washington. In this program, she received advanced training in paediatrics, oral surgery, sedation dentistry, and complex dental cases. Prior to attending dental school, Dr Lundgaard graduated with her Master of Science (MSc) degree in pharmacology and toxicology and worked briefly as an environmental consultant in Washington, D.C.
More on your digital wall:
- Todd A. Besnoff, MD, a Cosmetic Surgeon with Ultimate Image Cosmetic Medical Center
- NutriCargo’s Holy Basil Powder Has Earned High Ratings By Reviewers
- This February, The Train Simulator ‘Railway Empire’ Is All Set To Enter Nintendo Switch Consoles
- Energetic Forthcoming Compositions of the Delightful Artist Hailey Livingston are Undoubtedly a Hit
- Sagar Dhamne, MD, a Pathologist
Dr Lundgaard has taken many continuing education courses to further her knowledge in complex restorative cases and cosmetics. She is known for being a very kind and gentle dentist. She enjoys the personal relationships she can develop with her patients and especially delights in working with children.
Dentistry, also known as Dental and Oral Medicine, is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity. Dentists diagnose and treat dental issues and help patients develop better oral hygiene regimens. They clean teeth, correct bite issues, perform surgeries and extractions and perform other duties to ensure that the teeth and mouth are healthy.
In her spare time, Dr Lundgaard enjoys spending time with her two sons.
Learn More about Dr Sara Lundgaard:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/3508620-Sara-Lundgaard-Dentist or through Penny Creek Family and Implant Dentistry, https://www.pennycreeksmiles.com/dental-staff.html
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on you your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Sara Lundgaard, DDS
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- RELX Golden Shield Program Aids Authorities in Countering Counterfeit E-cigarette Products
- How a Young Boy Became a Man In the Midst of a Different Culture
- Demand for Plant Based, Organic Products Growing in Hair and Beauty Sector; $RVIV (OTCMKTS: RVIV), $EPC ( NYSE: EPC),$NUS (NYSE: EPC), $GGB.C,CSE: GGB.C
- Hector P. Rodriguez, MD, an Otolaryngologist with ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
- Author Releases Poetry Book about Faith and Spirituality