(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jul 25, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Nagin is a board-certified internist & hospitalist who is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, Arizona. Banner Thunderbird Medical Center has served the Northwest Valley for more than 25 years, and every day its team of professionals work hard to fulfill the nonprofit’s mission of “making health care easier, so life can be better.”
When she is not treating patients, Dr Nagin can be found sharing her knowledge as a Clinical Faculty Professor with Midwestern University in Glendale.
More on your digital wall:
- Mitch Mally, DC, a Chiropractor with Tri-Med Chiropractic Health – Wellness Center
- Gundong Lee, DDS, a General – Cosmetic Dentist with Bell Dental Care / Towngate Family Dental – Orth
- Young J. Kim, MD, PhD, an Otolaryngologist with Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Pat Mercer-Deadman, RN ENC(C), Registered Nurse with Grey Nuns Community Hospital
- Wooqer and Sirqul Forge Partnership to improve In-store Customer Experience
Dr Nagin’s medical journey began when she graduated with her medical degree from St. George’s University in True Blue, Grenada in 2006. She then relocated to the United States to complete her residency with SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University.
To stay abreast of the latest advances in her field, Dr Nagin holds professional memberships with the Society of Hospital Medicine, the American College of Physicians, and the American Medical Association.
Dr Nagin is board-certified in internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM). The ABIM is a physician-led, non-profit, independent evaluation organization driven by doctors who want to achieve higher standards for better care in a rapidly changing world.
Internal medicine or general medicine is the medical specialty dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases. Physicians specializing in internal medicine are called internists.
Hospital medicine is a medical specialty that exists in some countries as a branch of internal medicine, dealing with the care of acutely ill hospitalized patients. Internal physicians whose primary professional focus is caring for hospitalized patients only while they are in the hospital are called hospitalists. Dr Nagin has received five-star ratings from her patients who praised her knowledge, compassion, trustworthiness, and bedside manner.
Dr Nagin attributes her professional success to having support from her family and friends, as well as working hard to deliver the best care possible. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family, travelling, running, biking, practising yoga, as well as going to art exhibitions and concerts.
Learn More about Dr Usha K. Nagin:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/1666752-Usha-Nagin-internist-Lake-Havasu-City-AZ-86403?fbclid=IwAR2KIjsO7LZJOfgDGyHakzywKkJEezXaMaUuYXu-9yrURU2gc2uPU4ALJmI
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Usha K. Nagin, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment Market Potential Growth Opportunities,Competitive Landscape 2026
- Raccoo Venture’s Alpha Version is Here to Quench Your Thirst for the Nostalgic 90’s 3D Platformers Experience
- Ayman Rawda, MD, Pediatrician with Pediatrics on Demand
- News Buzz: California Resources Corporation (NYSE: CRC)
- Bryan A. Shumaker, DDS, a General – Cosmetic Dentist in private practice