(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Jul 27, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Patricia is a registered nurse who is retired from practice. She was affiliated with Pioneer Community Hospital of Stokes in North Carolina.
In her profession, Patricia’s areas of expertise included acute care, critical care medicine, and long-term care. Acute care is a branch of secondary health care where a patient receives active but short-term treatment for a severe injury or episode of illness, an urgent medical condition or during recovery from surgery. Critical care medicine, also known as intensive care medicine, is a branch of medicine concerned with the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions that may require sophisticated life support and intensive monitoring. Long-term care is a variety of services which help meet both the medical and non-medical needs of people with a chronic illness or disability who cannot care for themselves for long periods.
More on your digital wall:
- Noel Torres Jr., MD, FAAP, a Pediatrician with Cudahy Medical Clinic
- Two Modders Are Taking The Campaign Of Devil May Cry 5 To The Next Level With A Co-Op Mode In It
- Charles Rizzo, MD, Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Jason Perlman, MD, a Pediatrician with Tribeca Pediatrics
- Tom Edmonds, MD, an Ophthalmologist with Tidewater Eye Centers
In 1974, Patricia earned her nursing degree from Sizemore Hospital. Patricia is a member of the North Carolina Nurses Association. As the leading professional organization for North Carolina’s registered nurses, the North Carolina Nurses Association equips nurses at all stages to thrive in an ever-changing healthcare environment.
A registered nurse (RN) is a nurse who has graduated from a nursing program and met the requirements outlined by a country, state, province or similar licensing body to obtain a nursing license. RNs fulfil a variety of job duties. In addition to the primary role in treating and caring for patients, their responsibilities also include educating patients and the public about a variety of medical conditions, as well as providing emotional support and advice to the families of their patients. Other RN job functions include performing diagnostic tests and analyzing results, operating medical equipment, administering medications, recording patients’ symptoms and medical histories, and assisting with patient rehabilitation and follow-up.
In her spare time, Patricia enjoys spending time with her four grandchildren.
Learn More about Patricia Priddy:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4143344/info/
Your Health Contact
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Levolution Establishes its First Group of Service Providers
- Introducing Soothe – Main Retail Stores, Available for License
- Dr. George M. Grunert, MD a Reproductive Fertility Specialist with Aspire Fertility Institute of Hou
- Michael S. Thaggard, MD, a Radiologist with Rush Imaging Center
- Robin A. Robinson, RN, BS, CAPA, a Registered Nurse with Sebastian River Medical Center