(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Aug 1, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Rodriguez is an otolaryngologist who specializes in the treatment of snoring and sleep apnea, sinus surgery, laser surgery, and nasal physiological function studies in patients with sinonasal pathology. He is currently serving patients at ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP in Poughkeepsie and Manhattan, New York. ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP is the largest ENT Practice in the United States, treating patients of all ages with disorders that include allergies & asthma.
Dr. Rodriguez was the first to introduce endoscopic sinus surgery and LASER surgery for snoring at Columbia University. He has also pioneered innovative treatments utilizing radiofrequency ablation in patients with chronic rhinitis. Currently, he utilizes advanced surgical techniques in the treatment of patients with sinusitis, including balloon sinuplasty combined with fusion navigational systems.
More on your digital wall:
- Balloon Catheters Market Size, Share, Trend | At 5.3 % CAGR Industry Growing, latest trend, Analysis By 2027
- New Book Promotes Better Comprehension of Property Management Systems
- Michael Andrews, MD, an Anesthesiologist with DMC Harper University Hospital
- Saud Alkabbaa, MD, a Plastic Surgeon with the Jewish Hospital
- Megha Mendiratta, MD, a Family Practitioner with Comprehensive Primary Care
Dr. Rodriguez has hospital privileges at Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie, New York, and the Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, Florida. Dr. Rodriguez served as the Director of Rhinology at Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Rodriguez attended the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina, where he earned his medical degree. He then went on to complete his residency in otolaryngology at the State University of New York at Buffalo. He also completed his fellowship in head and neck surgery at Montefiore Medical Center and the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Dr. Rodriguez is board-certified in otolaryngology by the American Board of Otolaryngology (ABO). The ABO is a founding member of the American Board of Medical Specialties.
Otorhinolaryngology is a surgical subspecialty within medicine that deals with conditions of the ear, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck. Doctors who specialize in this area are called otorhinolaryngologists, otolaryngologists, ENT doctors, ENT surgeons or head and neck surgeons. Dr. Rodriguez has vast experience in his field, having treated over 120,000 patients.
Learn More about Dr. Hector P. Rodriguez:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/2731741-Hector-Rodriguez-ear-nose-and-throat-doctor-ent-Poughkeepsie-NY-12601 or through ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP, https://www.entandallergy.com/doctor/hector-rodriguez-md
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Hector P. Rodriguez, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Samer A. Itani, DDS, a Dentist with Itani Dental
- Lower Decks, The Brand New Series From Rick And Morty Creator To Unveil On 2020
- Mphasis signs new multi-year deal to provide cloud infrastructure services to The Ardonagh Group
- New Book Teaches Children the Basics of Christian Faith
- Levolution Establishes its First Group of Service Providers