(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Aug 1, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Rodriguez is an otolaryngologist who specializes in the treatment of snoring and sleep apnea, sinus surgery, laser surgery, and nasal physiological function studies in patients with sinonasal pathology. He is currently serving patients at ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP in Poughkeepsie and Manhattan, New York. ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP is the largest ENT Practice in the United States, treating patients of all ages with disorders that include allergies & asthma.
Dr. Rodriguez was the first to introduce endoscopic sinus surgery and LASER surgery for snoring at Columbia University. He has also pioneered innovative treatments utilizing radiofrequency ablation in patients with chronic rhinitis. Currently, he utilizes advanced surgical techniques in the treatment of patients with sinusitis, including balloon sinuplasty combined with fusion navigational systems.
More on your digital wall:
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
- Is Adele Suffering From An Eating Disorder As She Shocks Everyone With Her Shocking Weight Loss?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can be Reviewed by PC Gamers Only on One Platform but with Many User Drawbacks
- Elioneofone Seems to Break All the Preconceived Notion with FNfL “Field Nigga For Life”
- Forrest Beau Swann, MD, MS, an Ophthalmologist with Brazos Eye Surgery of Texas
Dr. Rodriguez has hospital privileges at Vassar Brothers Medical Center in Poughkeepsie, New York, and the Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, Florida. Dr. Rodriguez served as the Director of Rhinology at Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Rodriguez attended the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina, where he earned his medical degree. He then went on to complete his residency in otolaryngology at the State University of New York at Buffalo. He also completed his fellowship in head and neck surgery at Montefiore Medical Center and the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Dr. Rodriguez is board-certified in otolaryngology by the American Board of Otolaryngology (ABO). The ABO is a founding member of the American Board of Medical Specialties.
Otorhinolaryngology is a surgical subspecialty within medicine that deals with conditions of the ear, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck. Doctors who specialize in this area are called otorhinolaryngologists, otolaryngologists, ENT doctors, ENT surgeons or head and neck surgeons. Dr. Rodriguez has vast experience in his field, having treated over 120,000 patients.
Learn More about Dr. Hector P. Rodriguez:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/2731741-Hector-Rodriguez-ear-nose-and-throat-doctor-ent-Poughkeepsie-NY-12601 or through ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP, https://www.entandallergy.com/doctor/hector-rodriguez-md
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Hector P. Rodriguez, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- The Extravagant Soundscape of Hip Hop Artist Cheno Royal is a Lyrical Mellifluousness of Creative Elements
- Medievil Has Been Remade- Other Ocean Gives An Inside Look Of What Happened Behind The Curtains
- Love in the Time of the Kennedys
- Carlos Anchilla, MD, Pediatric Anesthesiologist with Nemours Children’s Health System
- Thomas Jones II, MD, an Orthopedic Surgeon with The Spine Institute of Southeast Texas