(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Aug 2, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Clark is a neurosurgeon who is currently serving patients at Great Lakes Neurosurgical Associates, P.C. in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The diverse teams of highly-skilled healthcare professionals at Great Lakes Neurosurgical Associates, P.C. provide superior patient-focused neurosurgical care that is current, compassionate, collaborative and complete. They aim to build trust, earn mutual respect, and above all, change lives.
Dr Clark is also affiliated with Metro Health Hospital, Saint Mary’s Health Care, Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital, Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital, and Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital.
More on your digital wall:
- Vernon L. Cowell Jr., MD, MPH, FACS, a General Surgeon with Legacy Medical Group – General Surgery
- Riveting New Book Provides Answers on a Mysterious Civilization Many Consider as Myth
- Enjoy Your Own Company But Think Twice Before ‘Eating Alone’
- Jin ‘Mystic’ Seong-Jun Will Once Again Appear In The League Of Legends Professional Season 2020 As Confirmed By Afreeca Freecs.
- Doorbusters Lock – Safe Offers 24 Hours Emergency Services To Clients In Las Vegas
Dr Clark specializes in the surgical treatment of a broad spectrum of conditions that affect the brain and spine. His special interests include is special interests include brain and skull-base neurosurgery, thoracic spine surgery, vascular lesions of the brain and spine, tumours of the brain and spine, minimally invasive spine surgery, and carotid artery disease.
Dr Clark is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the Congress of Neurological Surgeons, the Council of State Neurosurgical Societies, the Michigan State Medical Society, and the Michigan Association of Neurological Surgeons.
Dr Clark is a graduate of the University of Michigan’s College of Literature, Science, and the Arts. He earned his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School. He then went on to complete his neurosurgical training at the world-renowned Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, Arizona.
Dr Clark is board certified in neurosurgery by the American Board of Neurological Surgery (ABNS). The broad aim of the ABNS is to encourage the study, improve the practice, elevate the standards, and advance the science of neurological surgery, thereby serving the cause of public health.
Neurosurgery is the medical specialty that deals with the prevention, diagnosis, surgical treatment, and rehabilitation of disorders affecting any portion of the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system. Neurosurgeons specialize in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system including congenital anomalies, vascular disorders, tumours, stroke, infections of the brain or spine, trauma, or degenerative diseases of the spine. They use neuroradiology imaging like MRI, CT, PET, and MEG to diagnose/treat neurological problems.
Dr Clark lives in Ada, Michigan with his wife and two children. He enjoys sports and outdoor activities.
Learn More about Dr Justin C. Clark:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/2889936-Justin-Clark-neurosurgeon-Phoenix-AZ-85013 or through Great Lakes Neurosurgical Associates, P.C., http://www.greatlakesneuro.com/michigan-neurosurgeons-doctor-justin-clark.html
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Justin C. Clark, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- CloudBB Software Was Launched to Help Better Manage and Organize Childcare
- Fritz Dimitri Joseph, DMD, a General Dentist with Clinique Dentaire
- Michael H. Boothby, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon with the Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Institute
- Emily Ratajkowski Popped Eyes As She Wore Skimpy Lingerie To A Convenience Store
- Shashi S. Bellur, MD, FACC, an Interventional Cardiologist with The Heart – Vascular Specialists