(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Aug 21, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Gray is a dentist who is currently serving patients’ dental needs at Parkway Dental in Boise, Idaho. The dentists at Parkway Dental have been serving patients from the Treasure Valley and surrounding areas for over 40 years. Their goal is to treat patients like family, listen to their needs, and provide exceptional dental care in a compassionate way. Parkway Dental strives to set itself apart from other dental practices by developing lasting relationships with patients based on honesty and trust.
Dr Gray has lived in Boise nearly all his life. He graduated from Meridian High School and completed his bachelor’s degree at Brigham Young University. He graduated in 2004 from the University of Kentucky Dental School where he earned his Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry degree, as well as gained an appreciation for how important basketball is in that part of the country. Dr Gray loves the many advancements that dentistry can offer through dental implants. He loves what they can do for denture patients, as well as for replacing missing teeth.
More on your digital wall:
- Mitch Mally, DC, a Chiropractor with Tri-Med Chiropractic Health – Wellness Center
- Gundong Lee, DDS, a General – Cosmetic Dentist with Bell Dental Care / Towngate Family Dental – Orth
- Young J. Kim, MD, PhD, an Otolaryngologist with Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Pat Mercer-Deadman, RN ENC(C), Registered Nurse with Grey Nuns Community Hospital
- Wooqer and Sirqul Forge Partnership to improve In-store Customer Experience
Dentistry, also known as Dental and Oral Medicine, is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity. Dentists diagnose and treat dental issues and help patients develop better oral hygiene regimens. They clean teeth, correct bite issues, perform surgeries and extractions and perform other duties to ensure that the teeth and mouth are healthy. Dr Tyson always does far more continuing education and training than what is required to maintain a dental license. Continued education and training are very important in providing excellent dental care and staying up on the best techniques and services.
Dr Gray is married and has five children. In his spare time, he enjoys camping, mountain biking, hiking, and working with youth in the Boy Scouts of America. He recently picked up the sport of rock climbing and is the builder of the new rock climbing gym in Meridian, called Vertical View. He invites everyone to come to climb with him at the gym and experience the thrill of climbing a 65 footwall. Or challenge him to a race up the 50-foot speed wall.
Learn More about Dr Tyson Gray:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/660740-Tyson-Gray-Dentist or through Parkway Dental, https://www.boiseparkwaydental.com/our-doctors/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Tyson Gray, DMD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- 3 Bandz’s Latest EP ‘TheHoodCelebrity’ is a Contemporary Rap and Hip Hop Brilliance Come True
- WCVC Puts Illegal Brands Into Context and Hints at Exciting New Plans in Open Letter to Shareholders
- Kenneth Benjamin Hughes, MD, a Plastic Surgeon with Hughes Plastic Surgery
- Lisa M. Randon, MD, a Pediatrician with Detroit Community Health Connection, Inc.
- Mary E. Bajork-Marbach DDS, FAHD, FAGD, Cosmetic and Family Dentist, Welcomes Patients