(Your digital wall Editorial):- New York City, Aug 21, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Krajcirik Jr. is an anesthesiologist who is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital (EJGH) in Metairie, Louisiana. EJGH broke ground in 1965 and is still expanding. Today, EJGH stands as a state-of-the-art hospital with more than 420 beds. It is Louisiana’s first Nurse Magnet hospital and is affiliated with M.D. Anderson Cancer Center. This community hospital now serves the metropolitan New Orleans region, with a staff of more than 3,000 team members and 650 physicians.
Dr Krajcirik Jr. earned his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1981. He then went on to complete his residency in anesthesiology at Mount Sinai Beth Israel. Furthermore, Dr Krajcirik Jr. is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Osteopathic Association, the American Society of Anesthesiologists, and the Jefferson Parish Medical Society.
More on your digital wall:
- Balloon Catheters Market Size, Share, Trend | At 5.3 % CAGR Industry Growing, latest trend, Analysis By 2027
- New Book Promotes Better Comprehension of Property Management Systems
- Michael Andrews, MD, an Anesthesiologist with DMC Harper University Hospital
- Saud Alkabbaa, MD, a Plastic Surgeon with the Jewish Hospital
- Megha Mendiratta, MD, a Family Practitioner with Comprehensive Primary Care
Anesthesiology, anaesthesiology, anaesthesia or anaesthetics is the medical specialty concerned with the total perioperative care of patients before, during, and after surgery. It encompasses anaesthesia, intensive care medicine, critical emergency medicine, and pain medicine. Anesthesiologists have the primary responsibility of monitoring the patient’s vital signs during surgery. In addition to basic measurements, such as pulse, blood pressure and temperature, anesthesiologists also measure the patient’s respiration.
Dr Krajcirik Jr. attributes his success to his education, his love of the field, his ability to provide quality patient care, the advancement of technology, as well as his ability to teach others and make a difference. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with family and friends, travelling, and being outdoors.
Learn More about Dr William Joseph Krajcirik Jr.:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/8139169-William-Krajcirik-Jr-Anesthesiologist-Metairie-Louisiana-70006
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Bryan A. Shumaker, DDS, a General – Cosmetic Dentist in private practice
- 3D Printing Market Analysis by Market Players, Share, SWOT and Size Forecast to 2025
- William G. Harrison, DDS, a Dentist with Harrison Dental Associates
- David E. Auer, MD, a Family Practitioner in Private Practice
- Sony Is Probably Looking To Sell Off The Playstation Vue TV To Avoid More Losses