Get to know Family Physician Dr. Susan G. Manella, who serves patients in Pembroke Pines, Florida.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Aug 28, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Manella is a board-certified family physician who emphasizes preventive medicine, non-surgical weight loss, and lifestyle modification. She is currently serving patients at Manella Family Practice in Pembroke Pines, Florida. “Our goal at Manella Family Practice is to provide the finest quality health care, with an emphasis on prevention, in a nurturing environment. Dr. Manella is supported by a skilled, experienced, friendly staff and state-of-the-art technology. Our office values and respects our patients and is committed to creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere where each patient is treated as an individual” as stated on the practice’s website.
More on your digital wall:
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
- Is Adele Suffering From An Eating Disorder As She Shocks Everyone With Her Shocking Weight Loss?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can be Reviewed by PC Gamers Only on One Platform but with Many User Drawbacks
- Elioneofone Seems to Break All the Preconceived Notion with FNfL “Field Nigga For Life”
- Forrest Beau Swann, MD, MS, an Ophthalmologist with Brazos Eye Surgery of Texas
Dr. Manella is also affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar and Memorial Hospital West in Florida. Dr. Manella is the Regional Dean of Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine – Bradenton Campus. In addition, she is the Program Director and Family Practice Residency Director at Larkin Community Hospital – Palm Springs Campus. Dr. Manella is board-certified in family medicine by the American Osteopathic Board of General Practitioners.
Dr. Manella earned her undergraduate degree in pre-medicine at Penn State University in 1978, followed by her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1983. She then went on to complete a family practice residency at Nova Southeastern University in 1985. Dr. Manella has also held a position of Clinical Educator at Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Manella is a member of the American Osteopathic Association (AOA). The AOA represents more than 137,000 osteopathic physicians and medical students promote public health and serve as the primary certifying body for DOs.
Family medicine, formerly family practice, is a medical specialty devoted to comprehensive health care for all adults; the specialist is called a family physician or family doctor. Family physicians are often the first person whom a patient sees when seeking healthcare services. They examine and treat patients with a wide range of conditions and refer those with serious ailments to a specialist or appropriate facility.
Learn More about Dr. Susan G. Manella:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/3106823-Susan-Manella-Family-Practitioner or through Manella Family Practice, https://manellafamilypractice.com/about-us/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Susan G. Manella, DO
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- WCVC Puts Illegal Brands Into Context and Hints at Exciting New Plans in Open Letter to Shareholders
- Right after the Fervent Airplane Crash Dale Earnhardt Jr. and His Family Hastened To Hospital
- Actual Realizations at the Edge of a Death Bed
- Reuben Sloan, MD, a Physiatrist with Resurgens Orthopaedics
- Infertility Drugs Market Industry Research Analysis of Future Growth and Opportunities 2019-2026