Get to know Nuclear Medicine Physician Dr. Edyta Dudzic, who serves patients in Ontario, Canada.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Sep 4, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Dudzic is a board-certified nuclear medicine physician who has over 30 years of experience in her field. She is currently on staff at St. Michael’s Hospital, Vitalim Imaging, Brantford General Hospital, and Kingston General Hospital – all of which are located in Ontario, Canada. St. Michael’s Hospital is a teaching hospital and medical centre. Vitalim Imaging is a state-of-the-art medical imaging clinic providing comprehensive diagnostic imaging services. Brantford General Hospital is a regional acute health centre, and Kingston General Hospital is an acute-care teaching hospital affiliated with Queen’s University.
More on your digital wall:
- Mitch Mally, DC, a Chiropractor with Tri-Med Chiropractic Health – Wellness Center
- Gundong Lee, DDS, a General – Cosmetic Dentist with Bell Dental Care / Towngate Family Dental – Orth
- Young J. Kim, MD, PhD, an Otolaryngologist with Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Pat Mercer-Deadman, RN ENC(C), Registered Nurse with Grey Nuns Community Hospital
- Wooqer and Sirqul Forge Partnership to improve In-store Customer Experience
Dr Dudzic has special expertise in nuclear cardiology and is continuously working to provide exceptional care and support to her patients within Toronto, Ontario. Dr Dudzic earned her medical degree from the University of Alberta in 1988. She then went on to complete her residency in family medicine at McGill University in 1989, followed by her residency in internal medicine at the University of Alberta in 1992. She also completed her residency in nuclear medicine at the University of Alberta in 1994.
Dr Dudzic is an active member of the Canadian Medical Association and the Ontario Medical Association. She is also a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Dr Dudzic attributes her success to her mentors at McGill University. Her favourite professional publication is the Journal of Nuclear Medicine. In her spare time, she enjoys practising ballet and snowboarding.
Nuclear medicine is a medical specialty involving the application of radioactive substances in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Nuclear medicine physicians are medical specialists who use tracers, usually radiopharmaceuticals, for diagnosis and therapy. Nuclear medicine procedures are the major clinical applications of molecular imaging and molecular therapy.
Learn More about Dr Edyta Dudzic:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/8135619-Edyta-Dudzic-nuclear-medicine-specialist-Toronto-Ontario-M5V-3X4
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Edyta Dudzic, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Melissa S. Jones, MD, Neurologist with Houston Area Pediatric Neurology
- Edward O. Kim, MD, Internist with his Private Practice
- WCVC Puts Illegal Brands Into Context and Hints at Exciting New Plans in Open Letter to Shareholders
- Hot Stock to Track: TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP)
- Sarasota Wedding Planner Creating Luxury Elopements