Get to know Family Nurse Practitioner, Laura Hudson, who serves patients in Dover, New Hampshire.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Sep 5, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Laura is an AANP board-certified family nurse practitioner who is currently serving patients at her private practice, Compass Family Health LLC in Dover, New Hampshire. Using a patient-centred functional approach, Compass Family Health LLC works to treat the root cause of a patient’s concerns by addressing their physiology, as well as their environmental and lifestyle habits. “We enjoy focusing on individual wellness and believe someone’s mindset can greatly impact his or her health. We strive to educate people on how the body operates in health and sickness so to guide and empower our patients as they help their body function at its best” as stated on the practice’s website.
More on your digital wall:
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
- Is Adele Suffering From An Eating Disorder As She Shocks Everyone With Her Shocking Weight Loss?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can be Reviewed by PC Gamers Only on One Platform but with Many User Drawbacks
- Elioneofone Seems to Break All the Preconceived Notion with FNfL “Field Nigga For Life”
- Forrest Beau Swann, MD, MS, an Ophthalmologist with Brazos Eye Surgery of Texas
Laura has extensive knowledge regarding the use of therapeutic cannabis to help those of her patients who qualify and wish to certify for the NH Therapeutic Cannabis Program. She also enjoys managing thyroid and gastrointestinal dysfunction and has attended courses to expand her skills with regards to nutritional counselling and management. Laura is also the founder and CEO of Seacoast Toy Towers LLC, which rewards children in Maine and New Hampshire with Treasure Tower incentives.
Laura earned her Associate of Science degree in Dental Hygiene and her Bachelor of Science degree in Dental Hygiene at the University of New England. She also completed her Associate’s Degree in Nursing from Great Bay Community College in 2012 and her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from Kaplan University in 2015, followed by her Master of Science in Nursing degree from Kaplan University in 2016. Additionally, Laura has completed several clinical internships in internal medicine, paediatrics, dermatology, gynaecology, and urgent care. She is currently studying to earn her Doctorate of Nursing Practice from Purdue University Global, which she is expected to earn in 2020.
Laura is trained and certified to administer nitrous oxide and local anaesthesia. She is also a Level 1 therapeutic touch practitioner and a Level 1 Reiki practitioner. Furthermore, she is a Certified BioTE® Hormone Pellet Therapy Provider. Additionally, Laura went on a medical mission trip to the Dominican Republic in 2015. Laura is a member of the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, the Golden Key International Honor Society, and the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Due to her outstanding performance in her field, Laura was nominated and selected as a Trademark Women of Distinction in 2018.
A family nurse practitioner (FNP), like Laura, is an advanced practice registered nurse who works autonomously or in collaboration with other healthcare professionals to deliver family-focused care. Given the rather broad nature of the “family” patient population focus, FNPs offer a wide range of healthcare services that revolve around the family unit; from health promotion and disease prevention to direct care and counselling across the lifespan.
Learn More about Laura Hudson:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4144293/info/
Your Health Contact
Source :Laura Hudson, FNP-C, APRN
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment Market Potential Growth Opportunities,Competitive Landscape 2026
- Forex4you – recognized for its world-class partnership program – excellent customer service by IBMAG
- Cheyenne Renae McCutcheon, RN, BSN, a Registered Nurse with Salem Hospital
- “Ganja Mann” Trap Baby Dre is Ruling the Charts with Rapper CB in the Music Video ‘Yoke’
- Embrace The Season Of Love With The Emotional Roller Coaster ‘Chocolate Kiss’