Get to know Plastic Surgeon Dr. Roger T. Brill, who serves patients in Gainesville, Florida.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Sep 4, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr Brill is a board-certified plastic surgeon who is currently serving patients at his private practice, MediSpa & Plastic Surgery Center in Gainesville, Florida. MediSpa & Plastic Surgery Center is a plastic surgery clinic committed to enhancing physical appearance in a safe and reliable manner, using state-of-the-art procedures.
More on your digital wall:
- Princess Love Norwood Reveals Bulky Body In Swimsuit And Apprises Ray J Regarding New Year Post Welcoming Epik, Their Son
- Tiny Harris Has Something Special For Her Fans On Valentine’s Day
- Maria Castello-Ramirez, MD, a Vascular Surgeon with Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute IO Silver Clinic
- Diane F. Lam, MD, an Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Specialist with NYU Langone Health
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
Dr Brill and his team are passionate about helping men and women look and feel their best. They understand that feeling confident and beautiful is a critical component of overall wellness. They provide a wide variety of procedures including laser hair removal with the Icon laser system, PicoSure® skin rejuvenation, and vaginal wellness treatments. They also offer a range of surgical and nonsurgical body contouring treatments, including tummy tucks and breast augmentation using Natrelle® “gummy bear” implants. In addition to providing personalized attention and care, MediSpa & Plastic Surgery Center also offers financing options to make cosmetic treatments affordable for everyone.
Dr Brill earned his medical degree from the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine. He then went on to complete his internship and residency in plastic surgery at Emory University. Dr Brill is always eager to learn more and more. He regularly attends plastic surgery lectures, meetings, and conventions to stay up-to-date with the latest techniques, products, and equipment in his field.
Dr Brill is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Medical Association, the Florida Society of Plastic Surgery, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Dr Brill is board-certified in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). The ABPS is a certifying board for plastic surgeons in the United States.
Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty involving the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of the face and body. As a plastic surgeon, Dr Brill provides expert cosmetic and aesthetic services to both men and women. He and his team frequently attend conferences and training events to stay abreast of emerging best practices and technologies in cosmetic surgery.
Learn More about Dr Roger T. Brill:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/1782965-Roger-Brill-Plastic-Surgeon or through MediSpa & Plastic Surgery Center, https://www.drrogerbrill.com/about
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Roger T. Brill, MD, FACS
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Trending Stock: CommScope Holding Company (NASDAQ: COMM)
- Mint Mobile Surprises Customers With Cheap Cell Phone Plans With No Contract
- Jon D. Norberg, MD, a Hand Surgeon with Sanford Orthopedics and Sport Medicine Walk-In Clinic
- Esam Kazem, MD, a Neonatologist with St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- RedCloud Announces pilot with distributors of major FMCG brand to bring Cardless Digital Payments to Nigeria