This Free Online Summit begins on September 9th to 21st, 2019 with an optional Toronto Forgiveness Healing Ceremony on September 18th with performance from Juno-Award winning singer Brenda MacIntyre signing songs from her latest album.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Toronto, Sep 7, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – The Worldwide Forgiveness Summit is to create awareness and conversations around the topic of forgiveness with interviews from guest experts released by email daily at approximately 7:00 AM Eastern with the final one being released featuring the last interview with the late Colin Tipping, creator and founder of the Radical Forgiveness Institute. In addition, there will be an interview with the new CEO of the International Institute of Radical Forgiveness, Godfrey O’Flaherty of South Africa announcing the plans for the Institute’s expansion of this important work into educational and leadership programs to foster more compassion, healing and positive changes in the world.
More on your digital wall:
- Andrea M. Gass, DPT, a Physical Therapist with Providence St. Mary Medical Center
- Morgan Rosenthal, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse with Carriage Court of Memphis
- Shahrad Aynehchi, MD, a Urologist with West Coast Urology
- The New Designs And Elements In Death Stranding Includes Many Unique Features, One Of Which Includes A Talking Baby In The Dualshock 4 Controller
- Cafrii has Triggered a Lot Of Fan Frenzy with His Brilliant New Song Sunrise
Guest experts will share inspiring healing stories of forgiveness and how they changed the trajectory of their lives. (Topics such as self-forgiveness, generational and ancestral pain, parents and partner relationships of betrayal, abandonment and abuse, societal judgments, abortion, dis-eases and disorders such as cancer, mental illness, addictions, and the unforgivable, child murder to gun violence.)
Guest experts are Lorree Appleby, Colin Tipping, Godfrey O’Flaherty, Ana Holub, Muss Hernandez, Essence Turner, Brenda MacIntyre, Moira Bush, Odette Peek, Jeffrey Eisen, Kerri Hummingbird, Jean Berry, Tiffany Tin, and Helen Valleau.
For more information and to sign up for the Worldwide Forgiveness Summit please visit the summit page.
To celebrate and bring more awareness to the first International Day of Forgiveness on Wednesday, September 18, 2019, there will be various types of forgiveness events happening in different parts of the world which will create mass healing energy.
A Radical Forgiveness Healing Circle Ceremony will be held at the Centre For Spiritual Living, located at 1311 Queen Street East, Toronto, ON M4L 1C2 from 6:00PM – 9:45PM with a special performance by Juno award-winning singer, Brenda MacIntyre, Medicine Song Woman, sharing a couple of songs from her latest CD, ‘Picking Up The Pieces’ in memory of her late son, Quinn Taylor, lost to murder by gun violence in Toronto. The album was created in a ceremony, infused with specific intentions and emotional and healing energy, to help people to feel love, connection and joy even alongside grief, chronic pain, identity crisis or trauma.
Tickets for the ceremony can be purchased for this event on Eventbrite and are $55.00+tax per person. More information on the numerous health and wellness benefits after attending this event and booking tickets can be found here.
Find Brenda MacIntyre’s latest project supporting survivors of the impact of traumatic loss on her site.
Our Purposeful Journey
10 Thornmount Drive
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- J. Eduardo Rame, MD, a Cardiologist with Penn Medicine
- Guillaume Lepine, DMD, FIDIA, a General – Cosmetic Dentist with 508-Dentist / AestheticA
- Airtel launched a new plan Airtel Thanks for all V-Fiber customers
- Pat Mercer-Deadman, RN ENC(C), Registered Nurse with Grey Nuns Community Hospital
- New Quote Collection Brings Joy, Warmth to Readers