Writer urges members of the church to strengthen their faith in Christ
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Pittsburg, Sep 11, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – A substantial question drops like a bomb in the new book, Grip of Heaven, by H. Bruce Boulton. The context challenges everyone’s religious state under Christian orientation. As Boulton claims of having only two kinds of people, he iterates that the first kind is the person who has the knowledge of Christ alone and the other is the one who receives this gift of acquaintance with Christ through their spirit.
More on your digital wall:
- Andrea M. Gass, DPT, a Physical Therapist with Providence St. Mary Medical Center
- Morgan Rosenthal, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse with Carriage Court of Memphis
- Shahrad Aynehchi, MD, a Urologist with West Coast Urology
- The New Designs And Elements In Death Stranding Includes Many Unique Features, One Of Which Includes A Talking Baby In The Dualshock 4 Controller
- Cafrii has Triggered a Lot Of Fan Frenzy with His Brilliant New Song Sunrise
The author encourages readers to reflect on their experience with Christ, to ask themselves if they had known Christ alone in books or if they have eyes and ears from their soul to completely know and experience Christ.
Boulton also shares testimonies of his faith. Following the death of his wife of sixty years, he sought for the deeper meaning and truth of God’s Word, until he came to his personal spiritual awakening. Bruce has now been freed from the bondage of alcohol and pornography through personal dealings with the Holy Spirit. He hopes to inspire more members of the church to open-heartedly receive Christ and the Holy Spirit.
Bruce’s work will be exhibited at the Manila International Book Fair to be held at the SMX Convention Center Manila, Mall of Asia in Pasay City, Philippines this coming Sept. 11-15, 2019 from 10am-8pm at the Authors Press booth no. 2-35. To get the latest update on authors, like and follow Authors Press on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Grip of Heaven
Written by H. Bruce Boulton
Paperback | $ 9.95
E-book | $ 3.99
About Authors Press
Authors Press is an online publishing company and book reseller catering to the needs of both experienced and aspiring authors as well as readers. They offer the best publishing solutions for full-time and independent authors. The company’s team of proofreaders, editors, designers, and publishing professionals are committed to achieve industry standards for their client’s work to be published, marketed, and sold.
More information about the author and the event are available at www.authorspress.com
1321 Buchanan Rd. Pittsburg, CA 94565 USA
Source :Authors Press
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Sherwin Matian, DMD, General – Cosmetic Dentist with VIP Dental Spa
- David Gates, DDS, General Dentist at The Center for Cosmetic and Family Dentistry
- Trust Stamp Partners with Vital4 to take KYC / AML to the Next Level
- Krystian Jarosz, DMD, MDS, Orthodontist with multiple private practices
- Carolyn Coffelt, RN, Registered Nurse