(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Sep 11, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Bishop is a board-certified dermatologist who is currently serving patients at her private practice – Dermatology of Eastern Idaho – in Rigby, Idaho. Established in 1994, Dermatology of Eastern Idaho specializes in medical and surgical dermatology, which includes all conditions of the skin, hair, and nails. The practice encompasses a team of professionals who love their jobs and who strive to provide the best possible care for each patient’s dermatology needs.
Dr. Bishop is also affiliated with Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
More on your digital wall:
- Mitch Mally, DC, a Chiropractor with Tri-Med Chiropractic Health – Wellness Center
- Gundong Lee, DDS, a General – Cosmetic Dentist with Bell Dental Care / Towngate Family Dental – Orth
- Young J. Kim, MD, PhD, an Otolaryngologist with Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Pat Mercer-Deadman, RN ENC(C), Registered Nurse with Grey Nuns Community Hospital
- Wooqer and Sirqul Forge Partnership to improve In-store Customer Experience
Dr. Bishop is board-certified in dermatology by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD). The ABD, located in Newton, MA, certifies physicians in dermatology, dermatopathology, and pediatric dermatology.
Dr. Bishop grew up in Rigby, Idaho and graduated from Rigby High School. She earned her Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from Brigham Young University, and attended and graduated medical school at the University of Washington in Seattle. She completed a residency in internal medicine at the University of Utah, followed by a residency in dermatology at Stanford University in Stanford, California.
Dr. Bishop is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Mohs Surgery, the American Society of Dermatologic Surgeons, the American Society of Clinical Pathologists, and the Idaho Medical Association. She is also part of the visiting clinical faculty in the Stanford Dermatology Department.
Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin, nails, hair and its diseases. It is a specialty with both medical and surgical aspects. As a dermatologist, Dr. Bishop specializes in treating conditions of the skin. Dermatological duties include taking consultations, providing screening tests, as well as undertaking non-invasive surgical procedures.
Dr. Bishop enjoys living in Idaho, close to the mountains.
Learn More about Dr. Kay Bishop:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/442550-Kay-Bishop-Rigby-ID-83442 or through Dermatology of Eastern Idaho, http://dermatologyofeasternidaho.com/about-us/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Wendy Chang, MD, FACOG, Reproductive Endocrinologist with Southern California Reproductive Center
- Dr. George Kaprelian – Dr. Brad Kaprelian, DDS, Orthodontists with Kaprelian Orthodontics
- Carlos Martinez Cosme, PharmD, Pharmacist
- Sherwin Matian, DMD, General – Cosmetic Dentist with VIP Dental Spa
- Hot Stock Analysis: Coeur Mining Inc. (NYSE: CDE)