Get to know General & Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Lida M. Vargas, who serves patients in Fairfax, Virginia.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Sep 11, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Vargas is a skilled general & cosmetic dentist who is currently serving patients’ dental needs at Virginia Dental Group PLLC in Fairfax, Virginia. Virginia Dental Group PLLC is a comprehensive dental clinic where patients ages 8 and older can count on a wide range of general and cosmetic dental services, precision diagnostics, and personalized care from expert providers. The dental practice has served the area since 2007, including the surrounding communities of Annandale, Mantua, Legato, Fair Lakes, Wakefield, Ilda, Ardmore, Oakton, Pine Ridge, and Strathmeade Springs. The providers at Virginia Dental Group are certified in Invisalign® clear braces, and it is the only clinic in the area certified to perform the Pinhole Surgical Technique® to address receding gums.
More on your digital wall:
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
- Is Adele Suffering From An Eating Disorder As She Shocks Everyone With Her Shocking Weight Loss?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can be Reviewed by PC Gamers Only on One Platform but with Many User Drawbacks
- Elioneofone Seems to Break All the Preconceived Notion with FNfL “Field Nigga For Life”
- Forrest Beau Swann, MD, MS, an Ophthalmologist with Brazos Eye Surgery of Texas
Dr. Vargas has extensive training and experience with an array of dental procedures, including orthodontics, oral surgery, dental implants, periodontics, crowns, veneers, and more. She is committed to continuing education and staying up-to-date with the most recent innovations in the field of dentistry. She has received advanced training in CEREC® and Invisalign®, as well as a certification in progressive orthodontics. She also participates in a variety of professional education seminars on an ongoing basis to sharpen her skills.
After graduating from dental school at the Universidad El Bosque in Bogota, Colombia, Dr. Vargas came to the United States and earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree at the University of Maryland, Baltimore. Between her years in private practice in South America and coming to the United States, Dr. Vargas spent time in Europe, where she published research in several respected medical journals.
Dr. Vargas is a Fellow of the American Board of Oral Implantology. She is also a member of the American Dental Association, the Virginia Dental Association, and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Dr. Vargas was honored with the ‘Best Dentist’ award by Northern Virginia Magazine in 2018.
Dentistry, also known as Dental and Oral Medicine, is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity. As a general & cosmetic dentist, Dr. Vargas has the skills needed to complete an array of procedures that are both simple or complex in nature.
Dr. Vargas speaks fluent English and Spanish.
Learn More about Dr. Lida M. Vargas:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/2381292-Lida-Vargas-dentist-Fairfax-VA-22030 or through Virginia Dental Group PLLC, https://www.virginiadentalgroup.com/provider/lida-m-vargas-dds
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Lida M. Vargas, DDS
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Marvin A. Kornmehl, DDS, Dentofacial Orthopedist, Orthodontist – Invisalign Dentist with Kornmehl
- A Beautiful Combination of Science and Literature in Newly Released Book
- RELX Golden Shield Program Aids Authorities in Countering Counterfeit E-cigarette Products
- Todd D. Francone, MD, Colorectal Surgeon with Massachusetts General Hospital / Newton-Wellesley Hosp
- Robert E. Hanson, MD, a Family Physician with NCH Concierge Medicine