Get to know Otolaryngologist Dr. Michael Rontal, who serves patients in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Sep 12, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Rontal is a board-certified otolaryngologist who is currently serving patients at The Rontal Clinic – in Farmington Hills, Michigan. The Rontal Clinic specializes in the ears, nose, & throat, with a special interest in voice problems including hoarseness, vocal cord paralysis and vocal cord lesions. The goal of the ENT specialists working there is to treat and empower patients in a thoughtful, innovative, collaborative approach using the latest techniques and long experience to a successful result.
More on your digital wall:
- Mitch Mally, DC, a Chiropractor with Tri-Med Chiropractic Health – Wellness Center
- Gundong Lee, DDS, a General – Cosmetic Dentist with Bell Dental Care / Towngate Family Dental – Orth
- Young J. Kim, MD, PhD, an Otolaryngologist with Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Pat Mercer-Deadman, RN ENC(C), Registered Nurse with Grey Nuns Community Hospital
- Wooqer and Sirqul Forge Partnership to improve In-store Customer Experience
Dr. Rontal is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Michigan. He is also a member of the senior societies of otolaryngology including the American Laryngologic Association and the Triologic Society.
Dr. Rontal earned his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor, Michigan in 1965. He then went on to complete his internship at Sinai Hospital, Detroit, Michigan, followed by his residency in otolaryngology at Washington University/Barnes-Jewish Hospital. After finishing his residency, Dr. Rontal entered the U.S. Army and served for 2 years. He eventually became Chief of the Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic at William Beaumont Hospital/ Fort Bliss in El Paso, Texas. Upon discharge, he returned to Detroit to enter private practice.
During his career, he has researched and written papers regarding laryngeal surgery, sinus anatomy, vocal cord paralysis, and its treatment.
Dr. Rontal is board-certified in otolaryngology by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (ABOHNS). The ABOHNS serves the public by ensuring that diplomates meet standards of training, knowledge, and professionalism through initial and continuing certification.
Otolaryngology is the oldest medical specialty in the United States. Otolaryngologists, also known as ear, nose & throat doctors, specialize in disorders of the head and neck ranging from hearing a loss to cancer. They also consult with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment.
Learn More about Dr. Michael Rontal:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/1229949-Michael-Rontal-ear-nose-and-throat-doctor-ent-Farmington-MI-48334 or through The Rontal Clinic, https://www.rontalclinic.com/michael-rontal
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Michael Rontal, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Mary E. Bajork-Marbach DDS, FAHD, FAGD, Cosmetic and Family Dentist, Welcomes Patients
- Stephen Z. Fadem, MD, FASN, Nephrologist with Kidney Associates
- Richard C. Wootan, MD, FACS, General Surgeon with Richard C. Wootan, MD, FACS
- Michael J. Wei, DDS, a General – Cosmetic Dentist in Private Practice
- Tymon C. Totte, DDS, a General Dentist with Great Expressions Dental Centers