Esteemed Oncologist Gena Volas Redd, MD Welcomes Patients at Georgia Cancer Specialists Affiliated with Northside Hospital Cancer Institute.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Sep 12, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Volas-Redd is a Medical Oncologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Her specialties include breast cancer, brain tumors and clinical trials.
More on your digital wall:
- Mitch Mally, DC, a Chiropractor with Tri-Med Chiropractic Health – Wellness Center
- Gundong Lee, DDS, a General – Cosmetic Dentist with Bell Dental Care / Towngate Family Dental – Orth
- Young J. Kim, MD, PhD, an Otolaryngologist with Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Pat Mercer-Deadman, RN ENC(C), Registered Nurse with Grey Nuns Community Hospital
- Wooqer and Sirqul Forge Partnership to improve In-store Customer Experience
Dr. Volas-Redd, a native of Pittsburgh, obtained her medical degree from Penn State University College of Medicine in Hershey, Pennsylvania. She completed her internal medicine residency at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. She then went on to gain a fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania and completed the final part of her training at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. She is a board certified medical oncologist. She is a member of American Society of clinical oncology and the Society for Neurologic Oncology.
She practices at Georgia Cancer Specialists affiliated with Northside Hospital Cancer Institute (NHCI), a national leader in advanced cancer treatment and research in a community setting. NHCI is the largest comprehensive cancer hospital networks in Georgia. She remains passionate over her role in the Neuro-oncology program as well as the breast cancer program. Her offices are located in Marietta as well as in Canton, Georgia.
She is credentialed at Northside Hospital Cherokee, Wellstar Kennestone hospital and the affiliated sites in the Northwest Corridor as well as Piedmont Mountainside Hospital in Jasper.
Learn More about Dr. Gena Volas-Redd
Through her website: https://drgenavolasredd.wordpress.com/about/ and on the Georgia Cancer Specialist site: https://www.gacancer.com/ourteam/gena-volas-redd-md as well as on her FindaTopDoc profile: https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/243382
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Gena Volas Redd, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Kenneth Benjamin Hughes, MD, a Plastic Surgeon with Hughes Plastic Surgery
- Jeremy L. Coleman, DC, a Chiropractor with Adjusted Life Chiropractic
- J. Anthony Kososki, DDS, General Dentist with Kososki Dental
- Get to know Family Nurse Practitioner Cynthia E. Summerlin, who serves patients in Albany, Georgia.
- Model Markdabeast1 slams famous musician Sulaimon Alao Adekunle for online scamming