Get to know Chiropractor Dr. Mitch Mally, who serves patients in Davenport, Iowa.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Sep 17, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Mally is a chiropractor who is currently serving patients at Tri-Med Chiropractic Health & Wellness Center in Davenport, Iowa. Founded in 1982, Tri-Med has been committed to providing the latest cutting-edge drugless and non-surgical treatment for patients of all ages. The practice specializes in the treatment of sports/occupational injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, as well as pain associated with the neck, back, knee, foot, hip, shoulder, elbow, and wrist. Dr. Mally is a leader in research, with an emphasis on carpal tunnel syndrome, cumulative trauma disorders, TMJ, and congenital leg length morphology.
More on your digital wall:
- Andrea M. Gass, DPT, a Physical Therapist with Providence St. Mary Medical Center
- Morgan Rosenthal, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse with Carriage Court of Memphis
- Shahrad Aynehchi, MD, a Urologist with West Coast Urology
- The New Designs And Elements In Death Stranding Includes Many Unique Features, One Of Which Includes A Talking Baby In The Dualshock 4 Controller
- Cafrii has Triggered a Lot Of Fan Frenzy with His Brilliant New Song Sunrise
Dr. Mally earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He also holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan. Dr. Mally is the founder and developer of the International Academy of Advanced Chiropractic Orthopedics. He is also a member of the American Chiropractic Association and the Iowa Chiropractic Society.
Dr. Mally has been a speaker and educator for nearly 30 years. He has been sponsored and requested as a speaker by numerous chiropractic associations and colleges across the country and around the globe. Dr. Mally has also established the non-surgical protocol for the treatment and prevention of CTS and CTD that is considered by many as the “benchmark” in the chiropractic profession.
Chiropractic is a form of alternative medicine that mainly deals with the diagnosis and treatment of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine. A chiropractor uses spinal adjustments, extremity adjustments, manipulation and other techniques to manage patients’ health concerns, such as neck pain, back pain and other joint injuries like shoulders and ankles. They aim to improve patients’ functionality and quality of life by properly aligning the body’s musculoskeletal structure and enabling the body to heal itself without medication or surgery.
Dr. Mally attributes his success to his father who taught him to treat others the way that he himself would want to be treated. His family is his inspiration, they fuel his passion for life. Dr. Mally is an avid martial artist, sprinter, and weightlifter.
Learn More about Dr. Mitch Mally:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/2379975-Mitch-Mally-Chiropractor
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Mitch Mally, DC
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Karen Tsuchida, RN, Level III Registered Nurse
- Stock on the Run: Cerus Corporation (NASDAQ: CERS)
- Peter G. Kansas, MD, FACS, Ophthalmologist with Kansas Eye Surgery Associates, P.C.
- Tiffany Francia Albis, RN, BSN, Registered Nurse – Public Health Nurse
- 3D Printing Market Analysis by Market Players, Share, SWOT and Size Forecast to 2025