(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Sep 19, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Hornstein is a board-certified psychiatrist who specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry. She is currently affiliated with Levi Hospital in Hot Springs, Arizona. Levi Hospital is a local non-profit organization that has many specialists ready to provide therapy for the mind and body. The hospital offers many different physical therapy options such as aquatic therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, balance/fall prevention, and more. Its mission is to serve the needs of the entire community within the resources of their organization.
Dr. Hornstein is also affiliated with Ouachita Behavioral Health and Wellness (OBHAW) in Hot Springs. OBHAW is a not-for-profit organization that has served Arkansas since 1967. “At OBHAW, we believe that a collaborative, whole-person approach to behavioral health care will help people in our communities to heal. Our team is dedicated to helping every individual find a path to healing that fits them. Our mission guides our organization in seeking out and continuing services and programs that help bring hope and health to each person within our communities” as stated on the organization’s website.
More on your digital wall:
- Noel Torres Jr., MD, FAAP, a Pediatrician with Cudahy Medical Clinic
- Two Modders Are Taking The Campaign Of Devil May Cry 5 To The Next Level With A Co-Op Mode In It
- Charles Rizzo, MD, Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Jason Perlman, MD, a Pediatrician with Tribeca Pediatrics
- Tom Edmonds, MD, an Ophthalmologist with Tidewater Eye Centers
Dr. Hornstein earned her medical degree from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago, Illinois in 1983. She then went on to complete her residency in psychiatry at the Stewart and Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA in Los Angeles, California.
Dr. Hornstein is board-certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN). The ABPN is a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to promoting high-quality patient care for the public through the initial and continuing certification of psychiatrists and neurologists.
Psychiatry is the medical specialty devoted to diagnosing, preventing, and treating mental disorders. These include various maladaptations related to mood, behavior, cognition, and perceptions. Thus, a psychiatrist is a trained medical doctor who has received further training in the field of diagnosing and managing those illnesses and disturbances. The role and responsibilities of the psychiatrist include planning and delivering high-quality services within the resources available. A psychiatrist will also advocate for the patients, the carers, and the services.
Learn More about Dr. Nancy L. Hornstein:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/295067-Nancy-Hornstein-Adolescent-Psychiatrist
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Kandi Burruss Shares A Motivational Message For Her Fans
- Former Mennonite Shares Family’s Journey to Finding Jesus
- WCVC Puts Illegal Brands Into Context and Hints at Exciting New Plans in Open Letter to Shareholders
- The Beanstalk House of ArchieAge Returns with Three Kinds of Attractive furniture Bundles and a Treehouse
- Prem K Kittusamy, MD, Cardiologist and Phlebologist with Las Vegas Cardiology/Las Vegas Vein Clinic