Get to know Family Physician Dr. Thaddeus K. Lynn, who serves patients in Atlanta, Georgia.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Sep 19, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Lynn is a board-certified family physician who is currently serving patients at his private practice – Doctor Thad – in Atlanta, Georgia. He strongly believes in a preventive approach to the practice of medicine and healthcare. For this reason, he encourages his patients to strive to reach their goals of being the healthiest and happiest that they can be. “First you hear, then you see, then you achieve a life of good health. We want to remove the walls between you, prevention and wellness. Nothing on this earth should prevent you from enjoying a long life of good health and wellness” as stated on his practice’s website.
More on your digital wall:
- Princess Love Norwood Reveals Bulky Body In Swimsuit And Apprises Ray J Regarding New Year Post Welcoming Epik, Their Son
- Tiny Harris Has Something Special For Her Fans On Valentine’s Day
- Maria Castello-Ramirez, MD, a Vascular Surgeon with Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute IO Silver Clinic
- Diane F. Lam, MD, an Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Specialist with NYU Langone Health
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
Dr. Lynn proudly serves his country as a doctor for Georgia’s State Representatives and Senators at the Georgia State Capitol in Atlanta. He is also an attending physician at Emory University Hospital Midtown, Atlanta Piedmont Hospital, and Atlanta Medical Center. He is affiliated with Children’s Hospital of Atlanta.
Dr. Lynn is a native Atlantan. He graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry from Morehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia. He then went on to earn his medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health in Columbus, Ohio in 1999. He conducted his internship in internal medicine at The Christ Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio, followed by his residency in family medicine at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital in the Bronx, New York.
Dr. Lynn is an active member of the Georgia State Medical Association, the Georgia Academy of Family Physicians, the American Academy of Family Physicians, and the Atlanta Medical Association.
Dr. Lynn is board-certified in family medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM). The ABFM is a non-profit, independent medical association of American physicians who practice in family medicine and its sub-specialties.
Family medicine, formerly family practice, is a medical specialty devoted to comprehensive health care for people of all ages; the specialist is called a family physician or family doctor. A family physician, like Dr. Lynn, is often the first person whom a patient sees when seeking healthcare services. They examine and treat patients with a wide range of conditions and refer those with serious ailments to a specialist or appropriate facility.
Learn More about Dr. Thaddeus K. Lynn:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/3676948-Thaddeus-Lynn-Family-Practitioner or through Doctor Thad, http://doctorthad.com/physician-profile/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Thaddeus K. Lynn, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Gary Edeer, DMD, MAGD, Dentist with Aesthetic Smile Design
- Benjamin M. Kacos, DDS, FICOI, General Dentist with Shreveport’s Dentist
- Bangalore girls win laurels in CBSE National Gymnastics Championship 2019
- John R. Barker, MD, an Orthopedic Surgeon with Rocky Mountain Spine Clinic
- Zachary L. Rodriguez, DMD, General Dentist with DentalWorks Avon