Get to know Physiatrist Dr. Kendrick E. Duldulao, who serves patients in Tampa, Florida.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Sep 20, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Duldulao is a board-certified physiatrist whose areas of expertise cover spinal cord injuries and pain management. He is currently serving patients in Tampa, Florida.
More on your digital wall:
- NutriCargo’s Holy Basil Powder Has Earned High Ratings By Reviewers
- This February, The Train Simulator ‘Railway Empire’ Is All Set To Enter Nintendo Switch Consoles
- Energetic Forthcoming Compositions of the Delightful Artist Hailey Livingston are Undoubtedly a Hit
- Sagar Dhamne, MD, a Pathologist
- Mobile Sports Game Boxing Star’s ‘Fight Club Battle’ Beta Update
Dr. Duldulao earned his medical degree from New York Medical College in Valhalla, New York in 2002. He then went on to complete his internship at St. Joseph’s University Medical Center, followed by his residency in physical medicine & rehabilitation at Penn Medicine. He also completed his fellowship in spinal cord injury medicine at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, Florida.
Dr. Duldulao is a Fellow of the American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (FAAPM&R). He is also a member of the Florida Academy of Pain Medicine, the Florida Society of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and the American Spinal Injury Association.
Dr. Duldulao is board-certified in physical medicine & rehabilitation and spinal cord injury medicine by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (ABPMR). The ABPMR was established in 1947 as the certifying body for the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation under the American Board of Medical Specialties. The Board certifies both allopathic and osteopathic physicians.
Physical medicine and rehabilitation, also known as physiatry and physiatrics, is a branch of medicine that aims to enhance and restore functional ability and quality of life to those with physical impairments or disabilities. A physician having completed training in this field may be referred to as a physiatrist.
Dr. Duldulao attributes his success to good upbringing, great training, and wonderful mentors. In his spare time, he enjoys boating, fishing, and playing the drums.
Learn More about Dr. Kendrick E. Duldulao:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/8137434-Kendrick-Duldulao-Physiatrist-Physical-Medicine
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Kendrick E. Duldulao, MD, FAAPMR
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- CCH strongly listed on CoinMaretCap, Coinchase may turn out the darkest horse in 2019
- Now Get the Outer Worlds’ Physical Copy at A Cheaper Rate At Walmart
- Theodore Gargano, DMD, Dentist with Gargano Family Dentistry
- Pilot Releases Collection of Stories from Behind the Cockpit
- Trap Baby Dre Outlines All His Achievements and Shares His Gratitude in His Latest Off The Porch Interview