Douglas Van Daele, MD, an Otolaryngologist with University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics / The Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Sep 25, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Board-certified otolaryngologist Dr. Daele is affiliated with University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa. The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics is an 811-bed public teaching hospital and level 1 trauma center affiliated with the University of Iowa.
More on your digital wall:
- NutriCargo’s Holy Basil Powder Has Earned High Ratings By Reviewers
- This February, The Train Simulator ‘Railway Empire’ Is All Set To Enter Nintendo Switch Consoles
- Energetic Forthcoming Compositions of the Delightful Artist Hailey Livingston are Undoubtedly a Hit
- Sagar Dhamne, MD, a Pathologist
- Mobile Sports Game Boxing Star’s ‘Fight Club Battle’ Beta Update
He serves as a Professor of Otolaryngology at The Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine, which is a highly ranked medical school where students learn to become accomplished clinicians and top-flight researchers and educators.
Dr. Daele attended the Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine where he earned his medical degree. He then went on to complete his internship in general surgery, his residency in otolaryngology, and his fellowship in otolaryngology at the University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics.
Dr. Daele is board-certified in otolaryngology by the American Board of Otolaryngology. The American Board of Otolaryngology, located in Houston, Texas, is a non-profit corporation that has set the mission of ensuring professional standards with certificates and memberships and has offered training in the fields of head neck surgery to professionals since 1924.
Additionally, Dr. Daele is also board-certified in clinical informatics by the American Board of Preventive Medicine (ABPM). The ABPM was established to promote the health and safety of the American people through high standards in the certification and maintenance of certification in the profession of preventive health.
Otolaryngology is the oldest medical specialty in the United States. Otolaryngologists, also known as Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) doctors, specialize in disorders of the head and neck, ranging from hearing a loss to cancer. Dr. Daele’s specialties include allergy, laryngology, and otolaryngology.
Learn More about Dr. Douglas Van Daele:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/1781962-Douglas-Van-Daele-Plastic-Surgeon or through University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, https://uihc.org/douglas-van-daele
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Douglas Van Daele, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Orli Langer, MD, FACOG, an Obstetrician-Gynecologist with Perinatal Associates, LLC
- Saroj V. Bhat, MD, FACP, a Nephrologist with Greenfield Health Systems – Fairlane Dialysis Center
- Michael Rontal, MD, an Otolaryngologist with The Rontal Clinic
- Buy Soundcloud plays to endorse your music and get new fans in the safest way
- ‘TRAP PHONE’ by Trap Baby Dre Ganja Mann is a Musical Wonder Worth Experiencing