Get to know Surgeon Dr. Sebastian R. Eid, who serves patients in Paramus, New Jersey.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Sep 24, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Eid is a surgeon serving Paramus and the surrounding communities. He currently serves as the assistant program director of Minimally Invasive/Bariatric Surgery Fellowship at Hackensack University Medical Center and as an Assistant Professor of Surgery at the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall. He is a partner at Advanced Laparoscopic Associates – a practice with 8 board-certified, fellowship-trained surgeons. Their program has the largest degree of laparoscopic weight-loss surgery experience in New Jersey and is the first to perform laparoscopic bariatric surgery in the state.
More on your digital wall:
- Princess Love Norwood Reveals Bulky Body In Swimsuit And Apprises Ray J Regarding New Year Post Welcoming Epik, Their Son
- Tiny Harris Has Something Special For Her Fans On Valentine’s Day
- Maria Castello-Ramirez, MD, a Vascular Surgeon with Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute IO Silver Clinic
- Diane F. Lam, MD, an Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Specialist with NYU Langone Health
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
Dr. Eid earned his medical degree from the University of Louisville School of Medicine. He has completed a surgical internship and residency at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, and a fellowship in minimally invasive and bariatric surgery at Hackensack University Medical Center.
Dr. Eid is board certified by the American Board of Surgery (ABS). The ABS is an independent, nonprofit organization founded in 1937 to provide board certification to individuals who have met a defined standard of education, training and knowledge in the field of surgery.
Surgery is the branch of medical practice that treats injuries, diseases, and deformities by the physical removal, repair, or re-adjustment of organs and tissues. As a surgeon, Dr. Eid specializes in surgery on the gastrointestinal tract including the oesophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and is an expert in complex hernias.
During his time in the field, Dr. Eid has treated hundreds of patients. He has been awarded and recognized many times as a surgeon, including NJ Monthly Top Docs for multiple years, Bergen County Top Doctors, UMDNJ Attending Teaching Award, UMDNJ Dept. of Surgery Award for Excellence in Teaching and the Golden Apple Teaching Award Nomination for multiple years.
Learn More about Dr. Sebastian R. Eid:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/557938-Sebastian-Eid-Surgeon or Advanced Laparoscopic Associates, https://lap-associates.com/meet-the-team/sebastian-r-eid-md-facs/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Sebastian R. Eid, MD, FACS
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- James O. Henman, PhD, a Psychologist with Psychological Associates
- Melanie Cecile Churinetz, DDS, a General Dentist with Icon Dental
- Dance and Drama in New High School Romper
- Cook Islands Announces Management Changes In The Americas
- Increase your NYC Home Office Potential with GiGstreem Premium Internet Services