A cloud based secure digital information hub & workspace for the 21st century
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- Melbourne, Sep 26, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Auscomp.com proudly announced today the release of Version 2 of “Intranet powered by OneNote” the latest in an ever-expanding library of templates and solutions helping maximize the potential and power of Microsoft’s OneNote which comes free with MS Office 365.
More on your digital wall:
- Andrea M. Gass, DPT, a Physical Therapist with Providence St. Mary Medical Center
- Morgan Rosenthal, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse with Carriage Court of Memphis
- Shahrad Aynehchi, MD, a Urologist with West Coast Urology
- The New Designs And Elements In Death Stranding Includes Many Unique Features, One Of Which Includes A Talking Baby In The Dualshock 4 Controller
- Cafrii has Triggered a Lot Of Fan Frenzy with His Brilliant New Song Sunrise
The fully customizable Intranet portal brings together top-quality productivity and organizational features creating a powerful and intuitive, yet easy to use, intranet platform. Its simplicity makes anyone using it more productive – whether you’re a sole trader, freelancer or a small company.
CEO, Guenther Draschkowitz from Auscomp.com stated “Freelancers and micro companies do not have the resources to create and maintain complex IT systems. So using OneNote (which comes free with, and runs on, the secure MS Office 365 platform) and our Intranet solution makes perfect sense. It’s very easy to use, it’s secure and it’s cheap. It does a great job to effectively centralize, manage and re-purpose content which leads to greatly accelerated business processes.”
Intranet powered by OneNote simplifies everyday business activities.
– Improves communication
– Everything at your fingertips
– Reduces emails and meetings
– Provides organizational clarity
– Encourages knowledge sharing
– Reinforces brand and values
– Brings your workplace culture to life
– Improves employee engagement
– Better organization
– More productivity – Work better and faster
– Saves time, resources and money
– Safety locker
– Announcements and News
– Project management
– Ideas box
– Facility booking
– Client management
– Staff directory
– Social Media Hub
– Document management
The intranet can be easily installed by anyone and is priced from $99 – $299 once off. It’s for Sole-Traders, Freelancers, Non-Profit Organizations, Educational institutions and Businesses. Support is included.
More info: https://onenote.auscomp.com/intranet
Established in 1993 in Australia, Auscomp.com is one of the original internet companies. A strong, vibrant and dynamic Independent Software Vendor (ISV) focused on creating, designing and developing award-winning software and custom solutions across all sectors – including Government, Finance, Legal, Education, Health, Agriculture and many more.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- SportsEdTV Prepares Launch of Free Soccer Instruction Content Library
- CloudBB Software Was Launched to Help Better Manage and Organize Childcare
- Get to know Family Practitioner Dr. Liliana Marcu Awan, who serves patients in Hollywood, Florida.
- Sanae Bouallali Berrada, DDS, Dentist with Tysons Dental Esthetics
- Kristina R.B. Kratovil, MD, Internist with Sentara BelleHarbour