Get to know Registered Nurse & Public Health Nurse, Tiffany Francia Albis, who serves patients in California.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Sep 28, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Registered nurse & a public health nurse Tiffany Francia Albis is currently serving patients in the State of California. She specializes in emergency nursing and home health nursing. Emergency nursing is a specialty within the field of professional nursing focusing on the care of patients who require prompt medical attention to avoid long-term disability or death. Home health nursing is a nursing specialty in which nurses provide multidimensional home care to patients of all ages.
More on your digital wall:
- Princess Love Norwood Reveals Bulky Body In Swimsuit And Apprises Ray J Regarding New Year Post Welcoming Epik, Their Son
- Tiny Harris Has Something Special For Her Fans On Valentine’s Day
- Maria Castello-Ramirez, MD, a Vascular Surgeon with Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute IO Silver Clinic
- Diane F. Lam, MD, an Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Specialist with NYU Langone Health
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
Tiffany had always wanted to work in the healthcare industry. She originally thought about becoming a pharmacist after going down that path for a short while; however, she soon realized that it was not for her because bedside care and continuous patient interaction were two very important aspects dear to her heart. Nursing was the perfect fit for her personality and the career path that she wanted to pursue. Tiffani earned her nursing degrees from West Coast University in Irvine, California.
She attributes her success to her ability to face challenges head on and jump in with both feet. She is able to do this and succeed long term because she is not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them. Tiffany is open to anything and it is her persistence and persuasiveness that have helped her to succeed in her field. Tiffany holds certifications in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Basic Life Support, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
A registered nurse (RN) is a nurse who has graduated from a nursing program and met the requirements outlined by a country, state, province or similar licensing body to obtain a nursing license. RNs fulfill a variety of job duties. In addition to their primary role of treating and caring for patients, their responsibilities also include educating patients and the public about a variety of medical conditions, as well as providing emotional support and advice to the families of their patients. Other RN job functions include performing diagnostic tests and analyzing results, operating medical equipment, administering medications, recording patients’ symptoms and medical histories, as well as assisting with patient rehabilitation and follow-up.
Public health nursing, also known as community health nursing, is a nursing specialty focused on public health. Public health nurses (PHNs) integrate community involvement and knowledge about the entire population with personal, clinical understandings of the health and illness experiences of individuals and families within the population.
In addition to English, Tiffany speaks Tagalog, German, and Spanish. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling and working out.
Learn More about Tiffany Francia Albis:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4144260/info/
Your Health Contact
Source :Tiffany Francia Albis
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Cafrii has Triggered a Lot Of Fan Frenzy with His Brilliant New Song Sunrise
- Jeffrey Stirling, MD, an Interventional Radiologist with Trinitas Regional Medical Center / Universi
- Sean Shahriar Parsa, MD, FACS, a General Surgeon with Los Gatos Urgent Care
- Bill Maddox Posts Near Record returns in Gold & WTI Crude
- The Lucky Ones, a Life-Affirming Social and Video Platform Launches as a Digital Destination to Cele