Get to know Pediatrician Dr. Shelly Holder Thompson, who serves patients in Jacksonville, Florida.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Oct 4, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Board-certified pediatrician Dr. Thompson is affiliated with AGAPE Community Health Center in Jacksonville, Florida. AGAPE Community Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center committed to providing comprehensive medical, dental, pharmaceutical, and behavioral health services for insured, uninsured, under-insured, and medically under-served populations throughout the city of Jacksonville, Florida. The mission of the AGAPE Community Health Center is to provide comprehensive healthcare services with compassion and love for the entire community.
More on your digital wall:
- Maria Castello-Ramirez, MD, a Vascular Surgeon with Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute IO Silver Clinic
- Diane F. Lam, MD, an Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Specialist with NYU Langone Health
- North Springs Resources Corp.(OTCMKTS: NSRS)- Corporate Update; Announcement
- Is Adele Suffering From An Eating Disorder As She Shocks Everyone With Her Shocking Weight Loss?
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can be Reviewed by PC Gamers Only on One Platform but with Many User Drawbacks
Additionally, Dr. Thompson is also an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics and in the Division of Community and Societal Pediatrics at UF Health Jacksonville. UF Health Jacksonville is a teaching hospital and medical system of the University of Florida in Jacksonville, Florida.
In 1979, Dr. Thompson earned her medical degree from the University of Florida College of Medicine in Gainesville, Florida. She then went on to complete her internship and residency in pediatrics at the University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville.
Dr. Thompson is board-certified in pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP). The ABP is an independent, non-profit organization that was founded in 1933. It is one of the 24 certifying boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties.
Pediatrics is the branch of medicine that involves the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. As a pediatrician, Dr. Thompson examines, diagnoses, and treats children of all ages with a wide variety of injuries and illnesses. She understands that children change rapidly and that they must be approached with an appreciation for their stage of physical and mental development. One of her areas of interest includes generalized preventive medicine with interests in childhood obesity and asthma.
Learn More about Dr. Shelly Holder Thompson:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/498071-SHELLY-THOMPSON-Pediatrician, through AGAPE Community Health Center, http://agapefamilyhealth.org/profile/shelly-thompson/ or through UF Health Jacksonville, https://ufhealthjax.org/doctors/1583/shelly-thompson/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Shelly Holder Thompson, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- T.I. The Interview Is Previewed By Tiny Harris With Jada Pinkett For The Virginity Of Her Daughter Deyjah Harris
- Adam D. Almeida, DDS, General – Cosmetic Dentist with Almeida – Bell Aesthetic Dental Center
- Mary Isabelle Brady, MSN, Nurse
- Donald E. Patterson, MD, FACS, a Vascular Surgeon with Evansville Surgical Associates
- How a Young Boy Became a Man In the Midst of a Different Culture