Get to know Plastic Surgeon Dr. Kris M. Reddy, who serves patients in West Palm Beach, Florida.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Oct 9, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – With over 30 years of experience in his field, Dr. Reddy is a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in natural-looking results of cosmetic procedures for the face, breast, and body. He remains committed to patient care that will create satisfied patients by providing them with a rejuvenated and youthful look in a natural-looking manner.
More on your digital wall:
- Andrea M. Gass, DPT, a Physical Therapist with Providence St. Mary Medical Center
- Morgan Rosenthal, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse with Carriage Court of Memphis
- Shahrad Aynehchi, MD, a Urologist with West Coast Urology
- The New Designs And Elements In Death Stranding Includes Many Unique Features, One Of Which Includes A Talking Baby In The Dualshock 4 Controller
- Cafrii has Triggered a Lot Of Fan Frenzy with His Brilliant New Song Sunrise
At present, he is serving patients at his private practice, West Palm Beach Plastic Surgery Center located in West Palm Beach, Florida. There, he offers services such as breast augmentation, liposuction, tummy tuck, facelift, rhinoplasty, laser resurfacing, dermal fillers, CoolSculpting, Botox, and more. Having developed an excellent national and international reputation for his dedication to the quality care and personalized attention of his patients, he is among the most active surgeons in West Palm Beach and among the top facelift specialists in the region.
In 1964, Dr. Reddy’s career in medicine began when he earned his medical degree from Andhra Medical College in India. Upon relocating to the United States, he went on to complete his internship at New York Medical College Hospital, followed by his residency in general surgery at Maimonides Medical Center and his residency in plastic surgery at the New Jersey Medical School.
As a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a Fellow of the International College of Surgeons, he is the only board-certified plastic surgeon in South Florida to be a member of both societies. He is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Furthermore, he is board-certified in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, which was organized as a subsidiary of the American Board of Surgery in 1938.
Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty involving the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of the face and body. A plastic surgeon’s primary responsibility is performing surgical and non-surgical procedures, and they use a variety of reconstructive techniques to get the desired outcome.
Learn More About Dr. Kris M. Reddy:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/2566046-Kris-Reddy-Plastic-Surgeon or through West Palm Beach Plastic Surgery Center, https://www.drkrisreddy.com/PlasticSurgeryCenter.html
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Hot Stock to Track: TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP)
- Earnings Alert: Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ: JAZZ)
- John T. Quigley, MD, an Orthopaedic Surgeon with Congress Orthopaedic Associates
- Rachelina P. Kvietkus, MD, an Internist with The South Bend Clinic
- Doris Aladi, BScPN, Registered Psychiatric Nurse with Coast Mental Health