Get to know Registered Nurse Carolyn Coffelt, who serves patients in Indianapolis, Indiana.
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, May 21, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Carolyn is a registered nurse (RN). She received her Associate of Applied Science (AAS) in Nursing from the State University of New York College of Agriculture and Technology at Morrisville in 2004. She is currently pursuing her Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN) at the University of Indianapolis.
More on your digital wall:
- NutriCargo’s Holy Basil Powder Has Earned High Ratings By Reviewers
- This February, The Train Simulator ‘Railway Empire’ Is All Set To Enter Nintendo Switch Consoles
- Energetic Forthcoming Compositions of the Delightful Artist Hailey Livingston are Undoubtedly a Hit
- Sagar Dhamne, MD, a Pathologist
- Mobile Sports Game Boxing Star’s ‘Fight Club Battle’ Beta Update
In the field of nursing, Carolyn works as a clinical coordinator. Clinical coordinators are responsible for organizing and overseeing the daily activities of a healthcare facility such as hospitals, clinics, and other patient care facilities. They manage staff, communicate with different departments, as well as ensure adequate patient care amongst other duties.
Carolyn also specializes in dialysis nursing, which is a nursing subspecialty under the field of nephrology nursing. A dialysis nurse is skilled in handling patients with acute and chronic kidney diseases. In this specialty there are different modalities including Hemodialysis, continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT), Peritoneal dialysis and Apheresis. Carolyn is proficient in each of these modalities for both adult and pediatric patients.
A registered nurse (RN) is a nurse who has graduated from a nursing program and met the requirements outlined by a country, state, province or similar licensing body to obtain a nursing license. RNs fulfil a variety of job duties. In addition to the primary role in treating and caring for patients, their responsibilities also include educating patients and the public about a variety of medical conditions, as well as providing emotional support and advice to the families of their patients. Other RN job functions include performing diagnostic tests and analyzing results, operating medical equipment, administering medications, recording patients’ symptoms and medical histories, and assisting with patient rehabilitation and follow-up.
One of Carolyn’s hobbies is race walking, which is a long-distance discipline within the sport of athletics. Although it is a foot race, it is different from running in that one foot must appear to be in contact with the ground at all times. This is assessed by a race judge.
Learn More about Carolyn Coffelt:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4143636/info/
Your Health Contact
Source :Carolyn Coffelt, RN
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Banafsheh Yafeh, MD, a Neurologist with NeuroMedical Group
- Anand M. Gupta, MD, FACG, a Gastroenterologist with Kentuckiana Gastroenterology – Paramount Surgery
- Jane G. Slatery, RN, MSN, PMH, CNS, an Advanced Practice Psychiatric and Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist with Church Health
- Respiratory Inhalers Market expected to reach US$ 50.4 Billion by 2027 |Industry Growth Rate, SWOT Analysis
- Kay Bishop, MD, a Dermatologist with Dermatology of Eastern Idaho