Liliana Marcu Awan, MD, FAAFP, a Family Practitioner with Medical Center of Hollywood – Family, Cosmetic, and Ketamine Infusion Center
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Oct 10, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Awan is a board-certified family practitioner who is currently serving patients at her private practice, Medical Center of Hollywood – Family, Cosmetic, and Ketamine Infusion Center located in Florida. There, she sees patients of all ages and offers a wide range of services relating to family practice, mind wellness, and cosmetic procedures. In addition to providing IV ketamine treatment, suboxone detox, and IV vitamins, she performs injections such as Botox, Xeomin, and filler injectables for lines, wrinkles, and microdermabrasion.
More on your digital wall:
- NutriCargo’s Holy Basil Powder Has Earned High Ratings By Reviewers
- This February, The Train Simulator ‘Railway Empire’ Is All Set To Enter Nintendo Switch Consoles
- Energetic Forthcoming Compositions of the Delightful Artist Hailey Livingston are Undoubtedly a Hit
- Sagar Dhamne, MD, a Pathologist
- Mobile Sports Game Boxing Star’s ‘Fight Club Battle’ Beta Update
Professionally, Dr. Awan is also affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital, Memorial Hospital South, and Memorial Hospital Pembroke, where she serves as Chief of Medicine.
After earning her medical degree from Universidad Iberoamericana in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, she relocated to the United States. Initially, she did a year of residency in psychiatry at Temple University in Philadelphia. She then completed her residency in family practice at Virtua Hospital in New Jersey, where she served as Chief Resident. In 2007, she moved to Florida to start her family practice.
In addition to being a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians, Dr. Awan is board-certified in family medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM). The ABFM is a non-profit, independent medical association of American physicians who practice in family medicine and its sub-specialties. Dr. Awan is fluent in English, Spanish, and Romanian.
Family medicine is a medical specialty devoted to comprehensive health care for people of all ages. A family practitioner, like Dr. Awan, is a doctor who specializes in caring for the entire family. They serve as a doctor for individuals regardless of their age and gender. Patients can be children, adults, and the elderly, and are treated for a wide array of medical issues.
Learn More about Dr. Liliana Marcu Awan:
Through her findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/2910593-Liliana-Awan-Family-Practitioner or through Medical Center of Hollywood – Family, Cosmetic, and Ketamine Infusion Center, https://www.medcenterofhollywood.com/dr-liliana-marcu-awan-md-faafp/
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Liliana Marcu Awan, MD, FAAFP
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Angie Seelal, MPAS, RPAC, Physician Assistant with Advanced Dermatology
- The Lucky Ones, a Life-Affirming Social and Video Platform Launches Digital Destination to Celebrate – Share Inspiring Stories of Love and Loss
- Hulya Bukulmez, MD, Pediatric Rheumatologist with Metro Health
- Get to know Acupuncturist Dr. Stephanie A. Lum, who serves patients in San Rafael, California.
- William Baalbaky – Stacie Baalbaky, General – Cosmetic Dentists with Elite Family Dental