Get to know Registered Nurse & Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse Yolanda Meadowcroft, who serves patients in Newark, Delaware
(YourDigitalWall Editorial):- New York City, Jun 20, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Yolanda is a Registered Nurse and a Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse who is currently serving patients at Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care in Newark, Delaware. Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care is a community-based organization on an ongoing mission to find creative solutions which add quality to life. As a medicare-certified hospice, Seasons is proud to offer all four levels of hospice care, routine, inpatient, and continuous care.
More on your digital wall:
- Vernon L. Cowell Jr., MD, MPH, FACS, a General Surgeon with Legacy Medical Group – General Surgery
- Riveting New Book Provides Answers on a Mysterious Civilization Many Consider as Myth
- Enjoy Your Own Company But Think Twice Before ‘Eating Alone’
- Jin ‘Mystic’ Seong-Jun Will Once Again Appear In The League Of Legends Professional Season 2020 As Confirmed By Afreeca Freecs.
- Doorbusters Lock – Safe Offers 24 Hours Emergency Services To Clients In Las Vegas
Yolanda holds an IV Therapy Certification. The IV Therapy Certification Program is a wonderful opportunity for all nurses who want to improve and enhance their IV skills for practice to the limits of their state’s fullest extent to their Nurse Practice Act.
Yolanda earned her licensure as a practical nurse (LPN) Delcastle followed by her Associate of Applied Science degree at Delaware Technical Community College – Dover 1998. In order to stay up to date in her field, Yolanda maintains a professional membership with the National Nursing Association and the American Nurses Association.
A CHPN specializes in treating patients while they are dealing with end of life issues, usually in a setting inside and outside of the hospital. Many of these nurses, like Yolanda, work for hospice organizations and also help with making community resources available. In order to take the CHPN exam, the applicant must be currently licensed as a RN.
A registered nurse is a nurse who has graduated from a nursing program and met the requirements outlined by a country, state, province or similar licensing body to obtain a nursing license. In addition to the primary role in treating and caring for patients, their responsibilities also include educating patients and the public about a variety of medical conditions, as well as providing emotional support and advice to the families of their patients. Other job functions include performing diagnostic tests and analyzing results, operating medical equipment, administering medications, recording patients’ symptoms and medical histories, and assisting with patient rehabilitation and follow-up.
Yolanda attributes her success to her hospice mentor, Sharon Garrick, RN. She also attributes her success to her father, Ronald R. Meadowcroft, who was her greatest inspiration. He was a psychiatric social worker who inspired Yolanda to go into the medical profession.
Learn More about Yolanda Meadowcroft:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4143919/info/
Your Health Contact
Source :Yolanda Meadowcroft, RN, CHPN
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on your digital wall:
- Why pCloudy is the Best Mobile App Testing Platform?
- Phuong Nguyen, DDS, a General, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentist with Emerson Dental
- Samer A. Itani, DDS, a Dentist with Itani Dental
- Debora G. Weiss, RN, LPN, Registered Nurse with Sarah S. Brayton Nursing Center
- Usha K. Nagin, MD, an Internist – Hospitalist with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center